Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyatt Vaction Club

Calgal,

Thanks again. Any idea which of the Residence Club properties have the floating time? The one we are thinking of purchasing is Carmel Highlands.

The four in Colorado, the one in Truckee, and Siesta Key in Key West are listed on the Hyatt website as residence club (vs vacation club). Carmel Highlands Inn is a specific week, specific unit purchase, I am pretty sure. What time of year do you plan to go to Highlands Inn? I have found availability there to be pretty open, probably because the point values required to stay there are high.

Hyatt and II

I have been playing with the ideal of buying another Hyatt Diamond or Platinum week EY or EOY but have been a little unhappy about the need to pay another II fee when I have not used II a single time since I owned my Beach House Silver week since 2009. Now would need to pay 2x the fee if I get another Hyatt week.

Does the multiple week owner have any options for that? Or just the cost of doing business with Hyatt? When you cannot combine your non-Hyatt weeks with your Hyatt II accounts, I might need another II account if I want to deposit in them again which would make it 3 accounts if I buy a 2nd Hyatt week

Does a lot of the other Hyatt owner using II? If so what % do you use versus Hyatt reservation.
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12