• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Request to all WorldMark Owners and their friends*

Dear Fellow WorldMark Owner:

We Must Act Now To Save Our Club! Look at what's happening:

Gene Hensley Announces Class-Action Lawsuit At Annual Owners' Meeting

Transcript available here.
    (You must scroll to the bottom for the information on the lawsuit.)
    • Lawsuit Names Wyndham As Defendant
    • Motion Pending To Add WorldMark Directors As Defendants
    • Wyndham rents WorldMark units to the public
    • Violations of Governing Documents Are Alleged - Including "TravelShare"
    • WM Directors Refusing To Answer Pertinent Owner Questions
    • Validity of Election Process Has Been Called Into Question

Voting Deadline Is Friday October 19, 2007

• YOUR ASSIGNED PROXY MAY NOT BE VALID! DID YOU DO IT CORRECTLY?
    • Read the discussion here for detailed explanation and instructions!DO NOT Accept/Respond To Any Solicitations After October 19th
    • DO Notify Us If You Receive Any Late Solicitations - elections@wmowners.com
    • DO NOT Assign Your Proxy To The Board of Directors!
    • DO Change your Assignment if previously given to Board or if you are concerned that you may have done it incorrectly. (See How Below)
    • DO NOT Vote To Expand The Board From 5 to 7 Directors!
    • DO Change your Vote if previously cast in favor of expansion (See How Below)
    • Haven't Voted Yet? - Please DO Vote Now! Suggestions / Help available at WMOwners.com (see links below)
    • Already Voted or Assigned Your Proxy ? - You Can Still Change It! (see how below)

For detailed instructions on how to vote, assign your proxy, or make changes, click here. (YES Wyndham has confirmed that you CAN change your vote!)

For general discussion about the election process, the issues, and the candidates, click here to go to the Board of Directors Election forum at WorldMark Owners Community.

For further information on these and other topics, visit the discussion forums at WorldMark Owners Community.

Specific discussions:
    • General Election discussions here
    • Lawsuit Details and Discussions here (you must be registered to read this forum)
    • Transcript of Annual Meeting here
    • "Owner's Response" to President Gene Hensley's Comments - Available Soon

Everyone is Needed - You Can Help! It's Not Too Late To Save Our WorldMark!

We are appealing to ALL WM Owners to help spread the word.

*Please forward this information to every owner you know.

We MUST do it NOW!

Thank You ALL for Taking The Time - You'll Be Glad You Did!
    WorldMark Owners - Take back our club! |Email me at ts4ms@kapeesh.com as it is easier for me to respond than Private Messages. | Exchanges:Disney's Old Key West (Orlando), Four Seasons Aviara (Carlsbad, CA), Marriott Timber Lodge (Tahoe), Tahiti Resort & HGVC/Strip (Las Vegas), Wyndham Flagstaff, Star Island Resort (Kissimmee) & Pono Kai (Kauai). Marriott Newport Coast (CA)

I've apparently lost my ballot. I called Worldmark this morning to ask for a control code to be emailed to me. He wasn't sure they could do that. I said I have an email saying they can. He said he'd take care of it. Of course, I don't have an email from them yet. Any bets on whether I'll get it or not?
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

Voting

Originally posted by Pstreet1
      I've apparently lost my ballot. I called Worldmark this morning to ask for a control code to be emailed to me. He wasn't sure they could do that. I said I have an email saying they can. He said he'd take care of it. Of course, I don't have an email from them yet. Any bets on whether I'll get it or not?
      Hi Pat!
      Of course they can! I wonder if he knew what he was talking about. Did you call OS or WM Vacation Planning? OS is supposed to be able to contact Mellon the Official Tally group and have them contact you.
      Boy we sure have to be persistent don't we?
      I haven't been posting here much....guess it's about time huh?

Comment

Please call WorldMark Owner Services and get the control number.

Thanks Pat. If you called the Vacation Planning Center, they may not know much about the election.

Please do call Owner Services at 1 888 648 7363 and request the control number be emailed to you.

The other thing you can do is to download the proxy form, fill in the information and fax it to Philip. link

Please let me know if you made progress. The election has not ended!!
        WorldMark Owners - Take back our club! |Email me at ts4ms@kapeesh.com as it is easier for me to respond than Private Messages. | Exchanges:Disney's Old Key West (Orlando), Four Seasons Aviara (Carlsbad, CA), Marriott Timber Lodge (Tahoe), Tahiti Resort & HGVC/Strip (Las Vegas), Wyndham Flagstaff, Star Island Resort (Kissimmee) & Pono Kai (Kauai). Marriott Newport Coast (CA)

Comment

Test

Comment

Hola Pat, I don't post here much, should come by more often huh?
            How are you?
            Call OS as Kapish suggests. They will call Mellon the Official Tally folks and they will get you a control number.
            Don't let them put you off.
            This is one of our rights; and we KNOW we it...
            I'm going to Cabo in January.....Jan 28-Feb 12th, gonna be around?

Comment

Well, I have to eat my words: they did send the control number, at 3:00 p.m., and I have successfully assigned my proxy to Philip.

No, not going to Cabo this year-----probably. We are going to Puerto Vallarta April 20th. Puerto Vallarta was our very first taste of Mexico years ago, long before we bought in Baja. I suspect it will seem very different to us from the way it seemed on our first introduction.
              "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

Working...
              X