Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else purchased a KBC week with Embassy Suites? Questions about the KBC week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else purchased a KBC week with Embassy Suites? Questions about the KBC week!

We own a deeded odd week at KBC which is paid for. We purchased it from Embassy Suites and never converted to points or to the Hawaiian Collection. We are now 81 years old and have no desire to make the long trip to Maui from Wisconsin. We would like to get rid of this week which is an odd years Ocean Deluxe view one bedroom.

My questions are 1)Does KBC have any value? 2) If not, are there timeshare people out there wiling to take over ownership and the $1600 in MF? The Maintenance Fee for this year is paid. 3) Does the deeded week have any more value than a Hawaiian Collection? 4) I am assuming that Diamond still list this week as a odd year ocean deluxe deeded week. Could they have the legal right to convert this week into points or into the Hawaiian Collection without my knowledge.

Thanks
    Walt

I can't help you Walt, but try Tom Tubbs at Island Consulting at 1-800-809-6020 for answers to your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X