This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegreen Point Charts

Welcome to our Bluegreen Vacation Club Forum. Here is a direct link to the .pdf file on the Bluegreen website for the Bluegreen Point table.

You can use this forum to learn all about how the Bluegreen Vacation Club works. Here is a link to our complete Bluegreen Vacation Club Forum: Our Bluegreen Forum
    My Rental Site
    My Resale Site

bluegreen points chart- I don't see the files

Why don't I see the attached file when I go to the sticky for the Bluegreen points chart?

Comment

Originally posted by fjvlt
      Why don't I see the attached file when I go to the sticky for the Bluegreen points chart?

Sorry about that. In the latest website upgrade, we lost attachments and had to increase the file size limit. Now that those issues have been resolved, I have re-uploaded the points charts.
      My Rental Site
      My Resale Site

Comment

thank for the quick reply

Boca,

Thank you for taking care of that so quickly. I see the links now.

Comment

on rci there are 2 Christmas Mountains 1,village 2, timbers
          are points the same
          do i get to pick when reserving with bg?
          which is better?
          charlie

Comment

rci banked time

charlie when you bank your time with rci you receive weeks through rci and ii which are the exchange programs. which there is a fee to do so which i believe went up this year to $179.00. 6000 points= 1b/1b deluxe it does depend on the resort and time you want to go.

Comment

Christmas Mountain Information

Originally posted by nfwjlw
              on rci there are 2 Christmas Mountains 1,village 2, timbers
              are points the same
              do i get to pick when reserving with bg?
              which is better?
              charlie
              I am not sure if you are talking about RCI Points or BG Points. I can't comment on RCI Points but a red, two bedroom Christmas Mountain Village unit is 9000 points per week. A red, two bedroom Christmas Mountain Timbers unit will be either 9000 or 10000 points per week. When reserving with BG, you can ask for a cottage, a cabin, a villa, a timber, a deluxe timber, or a townhome. Which is better??? Depends upon what you want and when you want it. Some have views of the golf course and some have partial views of sledding (or tubeing?) area. Some have screened porches and some don't. Some have wood fireplaces and some have gas fireplaces. Some have one bathroom and some have two. Some are fairly large and some are quite cozy. Some are in very woodsy areas with lots of space and some are in the open (OK a few trees) and crowded. Some are close to the pools and some are not. Some are dark inside and some are brighter. Some have big dining tables and some have just a nook. Some have a lot of steps and some have few. Some have the master bedroom upstairs and some have it downstairs. Oh, they also have different colors of towels and some do not have wine glasses. Whew.

Charles

PS To a moderator: Does a message like this belong in this, or any, stickey? It partially answers Charlie's questions (which he deserves) but I don't think it belongs and might not help others who are interested in CMV find it.

Comment

On one of my visits to CMV, I got a listing that lists information similar to what Charles has spelled out.

I think that would be helpful information (maybe in a grid form) in a sticky. CMV has a great deal of variability in unit and style of the unit, unlike any other resort where I have stayed.
                Don

Comment

I removed the old point charts and created a direct link to the Bluegreen site that has the updated point tables. Bluegreen updates that link when changes to the Club occur such as additions of new resorts or unit types.
                  My Rental Site
                  My Resale Site

Comment

Originally posted by BocaBum99
                    I removed the old point charts and created a direct link to the Bluegreen site that has the updated point tables.
                    Jim,

Can non-BG Points owners access those pages?

Charles

Comment

Yes.
                      my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
                      ~Earl Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by crwisconsin
                        Jim,

Can non-BG Points owners access those pages?

Charles
                        Yes, it is not behind the firewall.
                        My Rental Site
                        My Resale Site

Comment

I posted on the yahoo group but is there an updated points chart link that can be posted? I understand there are several new properties in the Bahamas, New England and Arizona that are now available.

edit - Jim answered me on the Yahoo Group - the Bahamas point chart is not on the link above yet.
                          Thanks....
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                          X