RCI crossover grid 17,000
    WHITE FLOAT 9-14, 44-47 Available
    RCI crossover grid 28,500
    FLOAT RED 15-19, 38-43 Available
    RCI crossover grid 40,000
    FIXED RED 20-37 only 20-22 & 34-37 Available
    RCI crossover grid 40,000

MFs for 2006 were ~$529

You do the math, I'm not debating the value, Red weeks are first come, first served. The only cost is a $50 closing fee to prepare and record the new deed paid to the HOA.

The resort will deed a week or more to you and you may begin to use the week immediately. The deed will be held in escrow for up to five years to assure that maintenance fees are paid during this time. Escrow is to protect the HOA from someone using the week once or twice and then defaulting causing costly foreclosure process.

Income from this give away (assured MFs) will go towards renovation of the pool and full rehab of each unit. There is no known move of this resort to RCI Points. You must be referred by an owner. Contact me by email if interested.
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

I think we may have stoped and loked at this resort when we were on a Myrtle Beach/NewBern/ charleston trip a few years ago. Why the give away?

Comment

This is a very smart move on the part of the HOA. Foxrun and other aging resorts should use this business model (using escrow) because the cost of foreclosure is indeed high.
      "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed and those who are cold and are not clothed."
      -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Spence, will you please pm me or reply here. My co worker is interested. Do You have the phone #? Thanks Leslie

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
          Spence, will you please pm me or reply here. My co worker is interested. Do You have the phone #? Thanks Leslie
          ISA - Contact me by email if interested
          ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
            ....The resort will deed a week or more to you and you may begin to use the week immediately. The deed will be held in escrow for up to five years to assure that maintenance fees are paid during this time. Escrow is to protect the HOA from someone using the week once or twice and then defaulting causing costly foreclosure process....
            Escrowing a deed? I didn't know you could do that. Anyone know how this works?

Comment

Working...
            X