No announcement yet.

Let's try this again. Out west trip !! Sat: 9/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. You put the inspiration bug in me. I am now planning a trip to Durango for next year, Just ordered my Insight Guide ti Colorado! Hopefully we can go! Want to see Mesa Verde!

Comment

Glad you liked my trip report and also glad I inspired you. I haven't been to Durango altho would love to go there. This year is Estes Park and next year want to do a 2 weeker, 1 week on Oregon coast and one week inland to see the waterfalls. shaggy

Comment

Thanks for the trip report. Youngest wants to get to Yellowstone so we may do that sometime. I'm glad you had such a good time despite the health issues. I'm taking notes.

Lived in Colorado for 15 years but haven't been back since 1993. Love the people in the west, but while I appreciate the scenery it's not really my thing. Very happy to be back near my beloved Great Lakes. Still, I've been gone long enough Colorado is starting to appeal again. I doubt I want to tackle a Fourteener on vacation, which was I mostly did in the mountains back in the day, so I'm looking forward to your Estes Park review this fall partly for some activities inspiration!

Comment

Working...
        X