Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drum roll please.... Bluegreen Online Reservations!

reservation

I also like the easier to understand room designations in the reservation window.

What to add how about a popup showing the floor plan. I like the bubble window that shows up but maybe add a link in that for a floorplan view.

I look forward now to my anniversary date to get some points to make a reservation with. I've blown through my 20K for this year and ready for next.

Wendell

website is still down for me. I cleared my browser cache and cookies just to make sure that wasn't the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by whand View Post
    I also like the easier to understand room designations in the reservation window.

What to add how about a popup showing the floor plan. I like the bubble window that shows up but maybe add a link in that for a floorplan view.

I look forward now to my anniversary date to get some points to make a reservation with. I've blown through my 20K for this year and ready for next.

Wendell
    I think it is two (maybe 3) clicks to get the floor plan, so it isn't too bad to get there, but I do understand your idea of connecting it to the balloon for the unit description.
    Don

I finally got onto the site and here's the first thing that went wrong for me.

Put in the dates of 07/13-07/17(check in Monday& check out Friday). It comes up that a hotel room is available for 2,900 points. The points for the hotel room should be 1,100 points. A 2 br would require 2,900 points.

I'll keep playing. I hope this works because I think this is grand!

Quote Originally Posted by chap19150 View Post
    website is still down for me. I cleared my browser cache and cookies just to make sure that wasn't the problem.
    Yep, I still can't log on.

Never mind my above post........now I see that it was giving me alternate dates...the dates I put in were not available.

Dream Big

my parents always told me to dream big so here it goes:

I like the search by resort.

I like the search by experience.

How about a mixture of search by experience and points. So I can say I want beach experience from 8/7 to 8/14 and I have 10K in points.

Yeah I know a real tax on the search database.

W.

Still can not get on to the site. tried multiple times throughout the day, with firefox and IE. Cleared cookie etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xzhan02 View Post
    Still can not get on to the site. tried multiple times throughout the day, with firefox and IE. Cleared cookie etc.
    Finally logged in, following a suggestion on the yahoo group. Just clicked the "not registered" button, didn't enter anything, back to the previous login page, and it worked !

As a gold member (I keep hearing a song when I say that: Gooooold Memmmber) I know that I can put my name in the hat for a reservation a few extra months out, 13 I think it is, but what happens when I put in for a reservation out beyond the 11 months with the new reservation system? I see there is a notification. Does that have the same effect as putting my name in the hat with Bluegreen directly?
    Don

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast