Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timeshare Forums Facebook group

Timeshare Forums Facebook group

We now have a new Timeshare Forums Facebook group.

If you are on Facebook, feel free to join and invite your timesharing friends to join.

The link can be found here: Timeshare Forums | Facebook.
    Syd

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    We now have a new Timeshare Forums Facebook group.

If you are on Facebook, feel free to join and invite your timesharing friends to join.

The link can be found here: Timeshare Forums | Facebook.
    Thanks Lang for setting this up
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Sydney,

I've never used facebook. I think this will give me an opportunity to finally take the plunge. Can you explain how it works and how to get started with it?

Jim

Platinum Contributor
    I would be interested, too.

What's this twitter thing, too? Everyone seems to be into becoming a twit.

I am in facebook, but be darned if I know why. Now that I have it, what am I supposed to do with it?
    Don

I joined Facebook a few months ago because my adult kid's all used it and invited me to be their friend. I have a small list of friends (compared to others) consisting mostly of family and a few quilt friends and timeshare friends. I don't check it everyday but I do enjoy reading what everyone is doing and seeing the latest photos.

Facebook allows you to filter daily chit chat and set up your profile as secure as you feel you need. It's sort of a substitute for daily e-mail or phone calls.

I'll add TS4Ms to my friends so others on the forum can find me there if they wish.

I'm not a twit.
    The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Thanks for creating this group! I just joined! Only 14 people so far...

I do not want to invade anyones privacy so if you want to add me as a friend please feel free to do so
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    I am in facebook, but be darned if I know why. Now that I have it, what am I supposed to do with it?
    Once you join, post some pictures and then let the Facebook thingy go into your email and then you can invite others in your email address book to link to you on Facebook. Then you can see their vacation pics and little tidbits about their lives. Some people are really addicted to this social networking stuff and they do mobile uploads of pictures and they do quick updates all day. Me I check in once a night. That's enough for me. It does get a little addicting. Kind of like these forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast