Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unit renovation photos - Sand Pebbles Resort, Solana Beach, CA

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDave View Post
    Hey thanks.. good to be back

yeah, I already own 5 studio weeks.. that used to get me into anything for so call summer.. now I am several points short for the resorts I like to visit. they give a few extra points for silver and gold crown, so I was hoping for a little bump up
    Gotcha! You must like to visit REALLY nice resorts

This is a welcomed update to this nice resort. My Hawaii resort is a sister property with this one, with access to bonus time at the rental fees previously quoted in this thread. I've stayed there once (summer 06) and loved the location.

Rennos impact

Did anyone notice that Sand Pebbles is now a silver crown resort with RCI.? The rennos definitely made a difference there. With RCI's new weeks system, it seems that status has a bit more impact than previous. AND the rooms are a lot nicer to stay in now.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Just bumping this up....as I received and email from realtor Clare@timesharelocators.com - they have high season studios for $500 and 1BRs for $1,000 - just thought I would post in case anyone is interested. Great RCI trader and nice resort to stay at - visited and saw all units - they are very spacious and nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123