Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluegreen Resort Information, Ratings and Reviews

Bluegreen Resort Information, Ratings and Reviews

Click on the link below to learn more about a specific Bluegreen Resort including resort description, pictures, virtual tour, floor plans, resort and villa amenities, area attractions and more.

La Cabana Beach and Racquet Club, Oranjestad, Aruba

Paradise Isle Resort, Gulf Shores, Alabama

Shoreline Towers, Gulf Shores, Alabama

Casa Del Mar Beach Resort, Ormond Beach, Florida

Daytona Seabreeze, Daytona Beach Shores, Florida

Dolphin Beach Club, Daytona Beach Shores, Florida

Fantasy Island II, Daytona Beach Shores, Florida

The Fountains, Orlando, Florida

Grande Villas at World Golf Village, St Augustine, Florida

Gulfstream Manor, Gulfstream, Florida

The Hammocks at Marathon, Marathon, Florida (Florida Keys)

Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida

Mariner's Boathouse and Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Ocean Towers Beach Club, Panama City Beach, Florida

Orlando's Sunshine Resort I & II, Orlando, Florida

Outrigger Beach Club, Ormond Beach, Florida

Panama City Resort and Club, Panama City Beach, Florida

Resort 66, Holmes Beach (Anna Maria Island), Florida

Solara Surfside, Surfside (N. Miami Beach), Florida

Surfrider Beach Club, Sanibel Island, Florida

Tierra Verde Yacht & Tennis Club, Tierra Verde, Florida

Tropical Sands Resort, Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Via Roma Beach Resort, Bradenton Beach (Anna Maria Island), Florida

Windward Passage Resort, Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Petit Crest Villas at Big Canoe, Marble Hill, Georgia

Pono Kai Resort, Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii

Moutain Run at Boyne, Boyne Falls, Michigan

The Falls Village, Branson, Missouri

Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar, Ridgedale, Missouri

Lake Condominiums at Big Sky, Big Sky, Montana

FoxRun Townhouses, Lake Lure, North Carolina

Sandcastle Village II, New Bern, North Carolina

Waterford Townhouses, New Bern, North Carolina

The Suites at Hershey, Hershey, Pennsylvania

Carolina Grande, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Harbour Lights, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

SeaGlass Tower, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina

Player's Club, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Shore Crest Vacation Villas I & II, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Laurel Crest, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

MountainLoft, Gatlinburg, Tennesee

Shenandoah Crossing, Gordonsville, Virginia

Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin

Resort Reviews

As someone looking at BG for the first time, I appreciated the links. It looks like the member log on must be required as I could not find anyway to see the reviews and of course since I am a lookie-lou, I could not log on to the member section.
    If I am missing something, please let me know.
    I love reading resort reviews! Sure did enjoy Boca's road trip post in another thread.

Thanks to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by WFAr
    As someone looking at BG for the first time, I appreciated the links. It looks like the member log on must be required as I could not find anyway to see the reviews and of course since I am a lookie-lou, I could not log on to the member section.
    If I am missing something, please let me know.
    I love reading resort reviews! Sure did enjoy Boca's road trip post in another thread.

Thanks to you all!
    Sorry, we don't have any resort reviews in the resort database yet. I haven't yet done a solicitation for reviews and we are restructuring the review section anyway.

Welcome to the Bluegreen Forum. Look around and feel free to ask any questions you like.

Number of points needed

Is there anyway to find out the number of BlueGreen points needed for an exchange. What would 7000 points get you?
    Thank you for this great information.
    Florine

Boca, If you get a review system set up, maybe you can have a section in it to help pick a preferred villa. As an example, when we went to 'The Fountains' we found that as adults with no kids, we try to get the old buildings as they have a better view and are away from the more active areas and buildings. At Christmas Mountain, we go for the cabins or cottages, what ever they are being called. More secluded and again, more quiet.

Christmas Mountain Cabins and Cottages

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    At Christmas Mountain, we go for the cabins or cottages, what ever they are being called. More secluded and again, more quiet.
    The lower cabins are in a pine forest (planted some 50-80 years ago?) and the upper cabins have a lot of oak. The cottages are on the other side of the resort and also have a lot of oak. The cabins are quite rustic. Both the cabins and cottages are small and have only one bathroom. They both have wood burning fireplaces. The cabins are most secluded. The newest Townhomes have no seclusion!

Charles

We are making Christmas Mountain our Annual Thanksgiving retreat. We are about 4 hours away, nice easy drive for a long weekend. We will be there for our second Thanksgiving this year and 4th or 5th stay total. Last year was a single bedroom townhome. Small unit, apartment size stove instead of a full size stove (this guy likes to cook). When we hit the resorts, we like two bedroom units. We have the points, we like the room to spread out. We have been in the cabins before and will schedule them for future Thanksgiving trips.

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Boca, If you get a review system set up, maybe you can have a section in it to help pick a preferred villa. As an example, when we went to 'The Fountains' we found that as adults with no kids, we try to get the old buildings as they have a better view and are away from the more active areas and buildings. At Christmas Mountain, we go for the cabins or cottages, what ever they are being called. More secluded and again, more quiet.
    This message is from a long time ago, has there been any development on this? I would like to have a place to go to get tips about rooms. For example at Mountainloft: Chalet 118 doesn't have any parking and it is really inconvenient. Also the towers 9, 10, 11 have great views of the mountains if you get the 3rd, 4th, or 5th floors. Floor 1 is in the basement - not good. I would be willing to help work on this project.

You can add that Christmas Mountain Village no longer has grills available at the units. There are a couple grills (poorly kept-of the 2 units, one would not light without a match) with in a group of several units. There were 2 gas grills (piped to LP with a shut off in the line) and 1 charcoal grill (type you would find at a state park/wayside rest or other place that would use a fixed box and grill style cooking device).
    Don

Is this ratings/review idea going any further?
    I am going to Fall Creek in 2 weeks. I see it is not listed. I am guessing there has been no further activity on this topic.
    Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast