Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluegreen Vacation Club Forum

Not totally sure I understand the question, but I'll give my opinion as best I can.

Christmas Mountain Village is the resort. It has several accommondations, including:
    Log cabin
    Villa
    Timbers
    Delux Timbers
    Cottage
    Townhome
    Best bet to select is to go to the resort website
    Christmas Mountain Village - Wisconsin Dells resort for golf and skiing

I believe the delux timbers are supposed to be nicer, but I like the cottage or cabins (can't remember which).

I have learned that it always pays to call the resort directly and ask them which they would stay in. I can usually find the best units that way.
    Don

Wink I hope you can help me !!!

I am so excited to find this forum for Bluegreen Owners. I purchased more points a few weeks ago from a salesman and it was too late to cancel with them AFTER I found this web site. I would like to get enough points to go to Silver and didn't know if you could help me.
    Thanks so much for all your help on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Syl View Post
    I am so excited to find this forum for Bluegreen Owners. I purchased more points a few weeks ago from a salesman and it was too late to cancel with them AFTER I found this web site. I would like to get enough points to go to Silver and didn't know if you could help me.
    Thanks so much for all your help on these boards.
    Welcome to the group. You will learn a great deal from watching, listening and asking.

We have all paid too much for our points at one time or another. We have all had promises from sales people who probably didn't know as much about the product they are selling as they should. But with this forum, we learn more than we can from most other methods.

If you are looking to buy more points, I would send a PM to Boca, the leader of this little room of the forum. You will find his name at the top of this topic. He is probably the best to help you in your quest to be silver.

Hope to see you sometime at one of the resorts.
    Don

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Welcome to the group. You will learn a great deal from watching, listening and asking.

We have all paid too much for our points at one time or another. We have all had promises from sales people who probably didn't know as much about the product they are selling as they should. But with this forum, we learn more than we can from most other methods.

If you are looking to buy more points, I would send a PM to Boca, the leader of this little room of the forum. You will find his name at the top of this topic. He is probably the best to help you in your quest to be silver.

Hope to see you sometime at one of the resorts.
    Thank you so much for your reply. I can't believe I just found this forum....but there is still time for me to use all the info here and increase my knowledge of Bluegreen and hopefully get to silver. We have been owners since 2000 and have loved the Bluegreen resorts. We are retired and can use points during the week which helps. Living in the south is good because of all the resorts in this part of the country.
    I am going to leave a PM to Boca and hope to get something going.

Welcome, Sis!!!

I'm glad to hear you've been using the system - definitely a good buy for the geographical benefit you've mentioned.

Boca can certainly help you.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear which resorts you've visited and what you thought of them?

Quote Originally Posted by BoardGirl View Post
    Welcome, Sis!!!

I'm glad to hear you've been using the system - definitely a good buy for the geographical benefit you've mentioned.

Boca can certainly help you.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear which resorts you've visited and what you thought of them?
    We purchased at Lodge Alley in 2000 and that remains one of our favorite places. St. Augustine and Big Cedar are on top of our list. We are close to Myrtle Beach so we go there often. We went to New Bern in Feb. and stayed at the Waterwood Townhouses and we loved it. There is so much history in New Bern and the townhouse was great.

A heads up about the new Bluegreen resort in Vegas. I've said this before but I believe it is worth saying again. They built it directly across Trop from McCarron Int, and not exactly walking distance to the strip or even MGM. Sidewalks are non existant and very dark at night.

Worst part is that it is directly under a seldom used, but used flight path and the noise must be excrutiating when you've got a 737 literally yards over your head.

Guess the land was cheap.
    Those who tell don't know and those who know don't tell....

Charlie, you keep bringing the airport issue, only you. Just a suggestion, I know I have heard about it now several time and I understand your point. Thank you.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Charlie, you keep bringing the airport issue, only you. Just a suggestion, I know I have heard about it now several time and I understand your point. Thank you.

ok np. I just drive by it often enough to see what those developers have done. Sad. No more beating the dead horse.
    Those who tell don't know and those who know don't tell....

I am in Las Vegas at the Wyndham Grand Desert at this very moment. Leaving tomorrow, so I won't be able to do a tour. I think I'll get into my car and check out the Bluegreen Resort.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast