Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: How to Add a Review, Read before starting!

  1. #1

    Exclamation How to Add a Review, Read before starting!

    Many members were trying to start there review from this form. That will not work. This forum is set up to discuss your review after it is submitted. You will not beable to start a new thred here but can post in a review thread.

    To add a review you need to go into the resorts database and open any resort:

    http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...tsdatabase.php

    On the right side column you will find a link for "Review This Resort". Click the link and follow the directions from there.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  2. #2
    I tried going to your posted link and it says not found or such...hopefully it is just down...tx

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bezerk View Post
    I tried going to your posted link and it says not found or such...hopefully it is just down...tx
    Try it now it is working

    http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...tsdatabase.php
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  4. #4
    How do you post a review if the resort is not listed? I have a review I wanted to post for Wyndham Oceanside Pier resort.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by regatta333 View Post
    How do you post a review if the resort is not listed? I have a review I wanted to post for Wyndham Oceanside Pier resort.
    Oceanside pier is a new resort which wasn't in the database.

    It is there now.
    Bill

  6. #6
    okay great thanks bigfrank!

  7. #7
    Just back from two weeks in Italy, tried to enter reviews but my resorts are not listed
    RESIDENCE LA CONTESSINA
    DOMUS ROMANA HOTEL & RESIDENCE

    What next?
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares

  8. #8
    Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    52,798

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    Just back from two weeks in Italy, tried to enter reviews but my resorts are not listed
    RESIDENCE LA CONTESSINA
    DOMUS ROMANA HOTEL & RESIDENCE

    What next?
    \
    They will need to be added. Do these trade thru anyone other than RHC? Like II or RCI as the format would be easier to work with...
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lawren2 View Post
    \
    They will need to be added. Do these trade thru anyone other than RHC? Like II or RCI as the format would be easier to work with...
    RHC is affiliated with RCI but RCI doesn't list them. RHC only has two units at these locations.
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares

  10. #10
    Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    52,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    RHC is affiliated with RCI but RCI doesn't list them. RHC only has two units at these locations.
    I'll see if I can get them added. If not Jeri and Bill are more familiar with the database. I haven't worked in it since we first built it except to add MFs to resorts.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •