Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New promo: Post a review = get access to ex-ops

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar

Exclamation New promo: Post a review = get access to ex-ops

In a drive to get reviews of resorts into our database we are running a promo.

If a review is submitted even by the newest of our members we will override the 30 post minimum or site contributor bar and award access to exchange opportunities in return.

As everyone knows we have THE most active "sightings" boards on the internet. Manned by folks in the know, every day, to bring you the best of the best. Not only the "Big Two" RCI & II but also Trading Places, Dial-An-Exchange, Platinum Interchange and Hawaiian Timeshare Exchange.

You know you want in....

We look forward to your submissions!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Are you looking for our reviews of resorts where we have stayed? If so, I can't help you. For some reason, I can not post. I get the message 'You may not post new threads'.

If I am allowed to post, I would be happy to provide some reviews.

If I am not understanding what you are asking, I am sorry, but could you clarify?
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Are you looking for our reviews of resorts where we have stayed? If so, I can't help you. For some reason, I can not post. I get the message 'You may not post new threads'.

If I am allowed to post, I would be happy to provide some reviews.

If I am not understanding what you are asking, I am sorry, but could you clarify?

YES! and FWIW I get the same message if trying to post a new thread there. :LOL:

You need to go to the Resorts Database (It's a drop down from Website Navigation which is located on the blue banner bar far left).
    Link: Timeshare Resorts Database at TimeshareForums.com

"To add a review at this time you need to go into The Resorts Database and find the resort you wish to review. Once you find your resort, on the right column will be a link to add a review to the resort!"

Please let me know if you are having problems with this!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Ahhh. So that is what I was doing wrong.

I have gone into the site, and it looks like I can do the review. I will get my pictures ready.

Thanks for the help.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Ahhh. So that is what I was doing wrong.

I have gone into the site, and it looks like I can do the review. I will get my pictures ready.
    Thanks for the help.

Sometimes the site is non-intuitive.

TYVM
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    - Rolf Kopfle

How do I look at review?

I know I'm being incredibly thick but I just can't work out how to look at reviews. Do I go into the Reviews Forum and do a search? If I go to the Resorts Database I just get the standard info about the resort.

Help...

Quote Originally Posted by Sue S View Post
    I know I'm being incredibly thick but I just can't work out how to look at reviews. Do I go into the Reviews Forum and do a search? If I go to the Resorts Database I just get the standard info about the resort.

Help...
    Hi Sue how are you doing lately?
    The reviews live here:
    Timeshare Reviews - Timeshare Forums
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    - Rolf Kopfle

Good idea! It would be great to build up our reviews. An incentive might be just the thing to get things rolling.
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

I am still not able to access that area of the site. I have provided a review. Do I need to write more reviews

Thanks
    Therese

Quote Originally Posted by wpwj40e View Post
    I am still not able to access that area of the site. I have provided a review. Do I need to write more reviews

Thanks
    Therese
    Therese,

Thanks so much for your review. Nicely written! The head honcho is away this week. Problem with a travel site is we, uh, travel. I have a list of review contributors for him to "upgrade" upon his return.

We appreciate your contribution and thank you for your patience.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    - Rolf Kopfle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast