Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New promo: Post a review = get access to ex-ops

Your welcome big frank, that was my objective. I know I find reviews people write very interesting, informative, and valuable. Helps me to decide where to go...sometimes LOL.

Now a question I did not put in the reviews for the offer of ex op privileges, well mostly because I have no clue what they are.....another new thing for me to learn on this site....so can someone please explain what they are and how that works....silly me huh!!
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Quarterbore
    Back Up!

With the rework of the site I am going to be reworking the resorts database and reviews system so I am very interested in trying to get more reviews in the system so I have data to work with.

Thanks!

Okay you got a review from me and I'll do another late Nov. after my next vacation!
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

I'll be at Grand Chateau (Marriott) in a month so will add a review then, however, you really need to have some sort of a search engine for accessing the reviews to make them worth anything. Searching the list of latest reviews is an extremely tedious method. At the very least, one should be able to go to the resort database, select a resort page and have a link to currently existing reviews of that resort.

Forgive me, if this sort of structure already exists, but I haven't been able to find it.

no you're right we do need a search function that is more robust than what we have. We will be working on this in the near future...see this thread.
    http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...d-reviews.html

Quarterbore
    When the resorts database is updated you will find reviews directly from the resorts database along with a "score" based on the reviews that had been posted about the resort.

The reviews system itself was never intended to be a seperate system but I have spent the better part of 3-years now building the darned classifieds system and there is still more to do with that package.

Anyways, we have a few projects we need to work on and this is one of the higher priority items.

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterbore View Post
    When the resorts database is updated you will find reviews directly from the resorts database along with a "score" based on the reviews that had been posted about the resort.

The reviews system itself was never intended to be a seperate system but I have spent the better part of 3-years now building the darned classifieds system and there is still more to do with that package.

Anyways, we have a few projects we need to work on and this is one of the higher priority items.
    EXCELLENT news and much needed!

Thank YOU KEN!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Quote Originally Posted by lawren2 View Post
    EXCELLENT news and much needed!

Thank YOU KEN!
    ditto!
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

I wanted to post a review for the Affinia Manhattan but it is not listed in the database.

I will either find it or put it in...check in about 15 minutes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast