Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New promo: Post a review = get access to ex-ops

We are a bit short handed this week and I'm not sure how to get you access to the ex-ops. When BigFrank gets back, I'll have him take a look at how this works or is supposed to work.

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar

A HUGE thank you for the resort reviews added recently to the database!

All our newer members have now been granted exchange opportunity privileges for their submissions.

Keep them coming folks!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Smile Whiski Jack, Whistler, BC

Hi!
    I have been staying in Whiski Jack properties for 15 years. Never a bad experience. Every condo I have stayed in has been flawlessly prepared. No glitches with reservations. Absolute perfection!!! I can't say enough good about the Whiski Jack staff.

Note: The sales office has been closed due to a lack of buildable land in Whistler (i.e. affordable properties). Prices have gone through the roof. Ski season is hard to transfer into through timeshare management companies like RCI and II. So - I think that Whiski Jack in Whistler is a good value. Whiski Jack has changed it's name to the Whistler Rental Accomodation Centre.

Backcountry Skiers
    Owners of a Platinum at Whiski Jack

Whistler Accommodation BC Canada | Whistler Rental Accommodations Centre

Question

I can submit many reviews but am curious how recent do you want them, like within the past year or two years or just the last few months?
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

I wanted to do a review of Desert Breezes but it is NOT in the data base. Four Seasons at DBR is listed but that is an entirely different resort.
    The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dbchalk View Post
    Hi!
    I have been staying in Whiski Jack properties for 15 years. Never a bad experience. Every condo I have stayed in has been flawlessly prepared. No glitches with reservations. Absolute perfection!!! I can't say enough good about the Whiski Jack staff.

Note: The sales office has been closed due to a lack of buildable land in Whistler (i.e. affordable properties). Prices have gone through the roof. Ski season is hard to transfer into through timeshare management companies like RCI and II. So - I think that Whiski Jack in Whistler is a good value. Whiski Jack has changed it's name to the Whistler Rental Accomodation Centre.

Backcountry Skiers
    Owners of a Platinum at Whiski Jack

Whistler Accommodation BC Canada | Whistler Rental Accommodations Centre
    You need to submit your review on the review section , Timeshare Forums Resorts Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bezerk View Post
    I can submit many reviews but am curious how recent do you want them, like within the past year or two years or just the last few months?
    You can go a year back

Quote Originally Posted by barndweller View Post
    I wanted to do a review of Desert Breezes but it is NOT in the data base. Four Seasons at DBR is listed but that is an entirely different resort.
    There is a forum here that you can report issues with the resort data base. Link is below.
    Bill or Jericap jumps on them right away when there missing. In fact I think they have a race to see who fixes it first.

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...iews-projects/
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barndweller View Post
    Julie,

I just entered DBR in the system for you.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

okay thanks big frank....I'll get on those reviews asap....have a great week!

I have added some of my last year reviews and will put some more in tomorrow night....I had to combine one of my reviews as there was no listing for the newest one ....there is Pacifica Club, Pacifica Sands and Pacifica Master Sands in Ixtapa Mexico in the resort Data Base but no Aqua Pacifica which are their newest units, so my review of it can be found under Pacifica Sands as we stayed first week in one of those then moved to Aqua.

Quote Originally Posted by bezerk View Post
    I have added some of my last year reviews and will put some more in tomorrow night....I had to combine one of my reviews as there was no listing for the newest one ....there is Pacifica Club, Pacifica Sands and Pacifica Master Sands in Ixtapa Mexico in the resort Data Base but no Aqua Pacifica which are their newest units, so my review of it can be found under Pacifica Sands as we stayed first week in one of those then moved to Aqua.
    Thank you for helping the site grow
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast