Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the General Timeshare Discussions forum!

same here

Quote Originally Posted by kokito00 View Post
    Hi !!
    I am sorry about this silly question, I am new here and would like to know how to start a new post. Do not seem to find the icon for new post. Sorry and thanks
    caro
    I can't find the icon to post either.

Go into the forum list to pick the forum you want to post in Timeshare Forums - Powered by vBulletin then click on the new thread button on your mid left hand side. Be sure when you logg in with the remember me checked off or you can get logged out.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Great

Thanks for the information.

why

Why I couldn't add a signature,where to add ?

Quote Originally Posted by LilyNY View Post
    Why I couldn't add a signature,where to add ?
    You do not have enough posts in so the system treats you like a spamer until you have a few posts in, BTW Good thing the system stopped you or you would have gotten an infraction for the Signature rule violation. You can not push your website in your link or signature with out first adding www.timeshareforums.com to your links Directory first.

Question Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    You do not have enough posts in so the system treats you like a spamer until you have a few posts in, BTW Good thing the system stopped you or you would have gotten an infraction for the Signature rule violation. You can not push your website in your link or signature with out first adding www.timeshareforums.com to your links Directory first.
    So when I have a signature,I firstly should put www.timeshareforums.com in my signature,but not my own website?when could I to put my own website? or never?

No. In order to put a signature link to your site on a post here you must put a TS4M's link on your site first.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyNY View Post
    So when I have a signature,I firstly should put www.timeshareforums.com in my signature,but not my own website?when could I to put my own website? or never?
    Not hard to understand, It is What Tony said. just add wwwitimeshareforums.com to your site somewhere say in your links directory then let me know after I verify it you can add your site to your signature here you would not be putting timeshareforums on your signature here why would you think that?

Going to the Capital One Bowl Game!

Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for a week. We will probaby be spending most of our days at Universal Studios and other events sponsored by the bowl. We are rooting for LSU of course

Diamond Club Contributor rikkis_playpen's Avatar
    Have a great time in O-Town- It should be a great game!
    my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
    ~Earl Wilson

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast