Thread: The OV websight and this forum, bot need help

Question The OV websight and this forum, bot need help

The above is to read --- The OV websight and this forum, both need help!!

It seems who ever is supposed to upkeep the OV sight has retired? No new announcements, the pictures no longer work, and no new for sale, or rentals have appeared in months. Is this sight being left for dead?

I enjoy seeing a new announcement from time to time. Something of interest has to be happening around there, even during the winter!!

Quote Originally Posted by davesdog View Post
    The above is to read --- The OV websight and this forum, both need help!!

It seems who ever is supposed to upkeep the OV sight has retired? No new announcements, the pictures no longer work, and no new for sale, or rentals have appeared in months. Is this sight being left for dead?

I enjoy seeing a new announcement from time to time. Something of interest has to be happening around there, even during the winter!!
    I will have to make changes to this. I am working on getting the Ocean Villas Website updates. I have been trying to work on getting pictures on site but trying to get support has not been issue. I will take your comments seriously and work on getting things update. If you have any other concerns please let me know. OV@hughes.net