Thread: Welcome to the Shawnee HOA Forum!

Quarterbore

Welcome to the Shawnee HOA Forum!

I see there are two of us in here now so why don't we start an "introductions" thread here to get things started!

My name is Ken in the real world and my wife and I own Week 32 at Ridge Top Village II. We have been owners at Shawnee for about four years now. My wife and I have three kids ages 2, 5, and 8.

So, pull up a chair and make yourself at home!

Quarterbore

Welcome to the Shawnee HOA Forum!

I see there are two of us in here now so why don't we start an "introductions" thread here to get things started!

My name is Ken in the real world and my wife and I own Week 32 at Ridge Top Village II. We have been owners at Shawnee for about four years now. My wife and I have three kids ages 2, 5, and 8.

So, pull up a chair and make yourself at home!

My name is Kathy and I am married with 5 children. We own in Fairway Village, week 33. We have used our unit every year but this year for the first time, we are renting it out to friends. We'll miss it!

Our names are Richard & Brenda. WE purchased on E-Bay direct from the prior owner a week 13 unit in River Village 111B. In nov 01 we exchanged to one of the sections closer to the river.

We really liked the area & it is a easy drive for us.That time we drove to NYC to the Jersey side & took the ferry to the tip of Manhattan.This time we plan to take the train from Dover NJ to Penn Station for 1 or 2 days to do some sightseeing & perhaps see a Broadway show if we can get some last minute tickets.

We put the 3 grown up kids on the deed & hopefully we can make good use of the week for years to come.We intend to use it rather than exchange it. The 16 year old doesn't want to go this time.

The mfs are certainly reasonable at $400. Hopefully the reserve fund will still be adequate despite the $12 reduction from last year to keep the mfs at$400.

A resort controlled by an owners association will be a refreshing change for us.Our other ts's are with Diamond .We love the points system there but it unfortunately puts the Developer in complete control.

We will report back after our stay. Very sorry To read of Kathy's passing away.

Contributor - Bronze test member
    With only 7 posts, this forum should be deleted.

This resort is so large that it should be very busy. It has a chance to build up. IMO it is easy to keep it here than to have to add it back later on.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms