Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Worst Gifts Received on a Pitch

Spam removed
    Last edited by tonyg; 11-02-2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: spam links embedded

Dude lose T-shirt is the best for the night sleep but i do not know that what is the reason behind them for purchased the lose T-shirt..I give the gift to my son and i think T-shirt is the best...

Quote Originally Posted by kallis222 View Post
    Dude lose T-shirt is the best for the night sleep but i do not know that what is the reason behind them for purchased the lose T-shirt..I give the gift to my son and i think T-shirt is the best...
    With all due respect, I don't understand what you are trying to say. All of your posts have nothing to do with timeshares.

Is spam next?

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Mickey Mouse phone, circa 1989

I just had to have it

Camping timeshare tour somewhere near Wastegate/OLCC, before that stretch of 1992 went anywhere.

After 15 minutes, the gal said, "I can see this is not for you. Sit there another 45 minutes and then go get your gift."

15 minutes later the manager said, "What are you guys doing?"

I said, "Sitting here 45 minutes so we can go get our Mickey Mouse phone."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Go get it."
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

I know this thread is old and only revived by a spammer but I just read through it. It made me think of a presentation for a campground membership that I went on with my mom in the 80's. We got a scratch off ticket to see which 2 of the 4 fabulous prizes we would win for coming to tour. I think we "won" a hibachi grill and a "diamonelle" ring. I had wanted to go because one of the prizes was a 25 in tv and ours had recently broke. I was about 10 yo at the time. I think it was somewhere in VA or WV.

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Now that reminds me of a pitch we went to for a campground in the early 80's, to get a "grandfather" clock. It turned out to be a piece of plastic crap, about 15 inches tall.

But, we still have it, it still keeps good time, and there are no fees to use it.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Quote Originally Posted by kallis222 View Post
    I have removed the link.
    Last edited by vintner; 08-30-2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Link removed-unrelated to anything as far as I can see.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456