Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can you determine the PFD value? Christmas Mountain UDI PFD?

How can you determine the PFD value? Christmas Mountain UDI PFD?

Okay, I think I understand the RCI points program, and am thinking about converting my Vacation Village at Parkway into points (92,500). I am not an RCI points member yet.

Is there a way to determine the value of my non points weeks--when I called RCI the guide said about..... I would think I should be able to get an exact point value.

Yes, there is a chart available when you log into points. I also think TUG has a sticky for this one at the top of the page for points that is labeled 2006 and something about RCI points chart????

If you cannot find the information, I will be glad to get it for you. I open the chart all the time when I log into points.

I do not believe VV at P is going to do that conversion for a good deal. You can buy a week already converted for what they will charge. Check ebay. I saw someone buy the same for less than $3K.

Quote Originally Posted by shopgirl View Post
    Yes, there is a chart available when you log into points. I also think TUG has a sticky for this one at the top of the page for points that is labeled 2006 and something about RCI points chart????

If you cannot find the information, I will be glad to get it for you. I open the chart all the time when I log into points.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shopgirl View Post
    I do not believe VV at P is going to do that conversion for a good deal. You can buy a week already converted for what they will charge. Check ebay. I saw someone buy the same for less than $3K.
    I'll keep looking on ebay--but the lowest one I've seen go was for about $3200--I was outbid on that

Question What does PFD Stand For?

Several posts refer to PFD value. What does this refer to?

PFD = Points for Deposit

It's taking a non-RCI Points resort and depositing it into your RCI Points account for points.

I purchased a 4 bdrm lockout in VA. I used this chart to determine the points conversion. http://www.rci.com/GPN/CDA/Common/pd...idsUpdate1.pdf

When I used pfd, I received 121,000 points.

I hope this helps.
    A

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annalytical View Post
    I purchased a 4 bdrm lockout in VA. I used this chart to determine the points conversion. http://www.rci.com/GPN/CDA/Common/pd...idsUpdate1.pdf

When I used pfd, I received 121,000 points.

I hope this helps.
    A
    Aha!
    Found it....and is there a penalty based on the time you deposit?

For example, if I deposit a red week 45 days before check in, will I get less points?

And how do I determine what RCI considers RED white and Blue time?
    Last edited by GrayFal; 10-28-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Wait a minute - can this be done on an annual basis, or is it a one-time conversion?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast