Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roomba Running out of battery after 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by zdxlc9p6 View Post
    You're not suggesting we act like we're in a cult are you? If you search TS4MS for Roomba, it's in 21 threads, so.........!
    We had dinner with some friends last night who just bought a new house. We suggested both the Roomba and Scooba (big area of slate floors). We didn't realize we were going on so about these iRobots until I mentioned the Roomba costumes (no we don't have one of those) and how there seems to be a Roomba cult thing. She seriously looked at me and said "I think you're a part of it".

But both friends said they were going out to buy Roombas this week so I wish we were making commission
    My timeshare photos

Diamond Head from Mai Tai Bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, Waikiki

Quote Originally Posted by vinolover View Post
    We didn't realize we were going on so about these iRobots until I mentioned the Roomba costumes (no we don't have one of those) and how there seems to be a Roomba cult thing. She seriously looked at me and said "I think you're a part of it".
    Did you explain that the cult you are in is actually a timeshare cult??
    ~Arlene

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    - St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by arlene22 View Post
    Did you explain that the cult you are in is actually a timeshare cult??
    And a WOOT cult!
    My timeshare photos

Diamond Head from Mai Tai Bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, Waikiki

My battery last about 2hours

Quote Originally Posted by 3kids4me View Post
    Hi all,

I was so excited to use my new roomba, so I charged it overnight and tried it this morning in a bedroom.

Unfortunately, after 45 minutes it stopped. I went up to see why, and it had stopped on one side of the room (not gone back to home base) and the red light was on, which I think means the battery is depleted.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Sharon
    My replacement battery can last about 2 hours, I bought from XXXXX good price.
    Last edited by jackio; 09-06-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Embedded Spam Link Removed

this topic is almost 11 years old - I think the problem has had some kind of solution by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12