Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitzpatrick Castle Dalkey Ireland, things to do nearby

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar

Some Travel Itineraries

Itineraries landing Follow these recommended tours across the country, where the views will be spectacular and the 'craic' will be mighty!

Golf Ireland - Golf Courses, Tours, Travel & Vacations In Ireland Activities, sights & culture, lifestyle and events

Ireland : Suggested Itineraries | Frommers.com Ireland is such a small island that you can cover a lot of ground in a week, and feel quite at home within two, but even with the best of intentions and all the energy in the world, you'll never see it all on a short visit.

Ireland Travel Advice and Tour Itineraries for Ireland Most of these itineraries include suggestions for eating and staying in the locality, plus maps and directions. String a few of them together and you have a tour of Ireland! The itineraries are intended to serve as a resource for those planning a trip to Ireland independenly, and they are also designed to be print out well, so that you can take them with you on your trip to Ireland and follow them on the ground.

Places to visit in Ireland - Tourist Attractions and Culture in Ireland Whether you have 3 days or 13 days to spend in Ireland, we hope the following itineraries will help you make the most of your trip! The Heritage Island Members highlighted in these tours tell the story of Ireland, from restored castles and archaeological sites to heritage towns and interpretative centres, and from prehistoric times to the 21st century

Ireland Travel Itinerary / Travel Itinerary Ireland

Itinerary Maps | The Best of Ireland | Lonely Planet Everyone who comes to Ireland, leaves with a piece of it in their heart. Which memories will be yours? Will you delve deep into a town or county, or do you want to sample a larger slice? If it's variety you're after, our itineraries will give you a taste of the infinite flavours of Ireland. Go West, and marvel at her wildness and remoteness; go Head to Heel, and experience a side of the North and South that few do; visit the Islands of Ireland for a glimpse of the Ireland of antiquity; or saddle up for the Giant Loop and see it all.

Ireland Travel Advice, Ireland Trip Planning & Ireland Itineraries | Viator.com

Suggested Itineraries Dublin, Dublin Suggested Itineraries, Dublin Itineraries Suggested Itineraries Dublin : Ireland has in recent years become increasingly popular as a vacation destination. Friendly locals, incredible history and gorgeous scenery make Ireland a great place to visit. Ireland suggested itineraries can include both history and outdoor beauty, and any serious vacation should last at least a few days if not more. Ireland suggested itineraries for varying amounts of time are listed below and should help to start your planning for a great vacation. .

Advice needed for IRL/UK exchanges

This is a great thread. I've spent about four months in Ireland over six trips. We have the return portions of a SFO-Dublin tickets that need to be used mid May 2009.

I am open to suggestions on how to plan exchanges. We stayed at Marriotts using Marriott points this year. But it was a quick trip in Ireland after arriving in Southampton from a long cruise.

Since we'll arrive in Dublin May 2009, I would like to find 2-4 weeks of exchanges in Ireland. Then 1-2 weeks Northern Ireland. Then 2-3 for Scotland. Then we need to get to Alnwick Castle (where Harry Potter movies were filmed) in NW England. Then some more weeks in England. This April we spent a week had a RCI exchange at Woodford Bridge/Diamond Resort in County Devon/SE England after a using timeshare points at Hever Hotel in County Kent/SW England.

We are open to leaving England by either a cruise ship from Dover etc to Norway or the Baltics, or going to France, using a Eurail perhaps and having another 6-8 weeks of exchanges.

I have only used one RCI exchange. We have numerous weeks deposited. We also have 6 weeks deposited in Platinum Interchange.

How do you go about lining things up one after another? I figure I might need to use points for some in/between places.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Corrected photo link

The photo link of photos of Fitzpatrick Castle from my original post in this thread has changed. Old link is dead. Photos are in the link below. There are now photos of two different units at Fitzpatrick, a two bedroom unit and a one bedroom unit.
    My timeshare photos

Diamond Head from Mai Tai Bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, Waikiki

Tours Ireland

Hii all
    you guys are amazing vinolover and grayfal you brought whole Ireland on single page you shared every thing about tours Ireland[/URL].Thanks for all this, like you people Ireland is also a rocking place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12