Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: First virus, now riots - anyone here impacted?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Sounds like bullshit to me. Antifa's history in Europe .goes back to the 1920's and 1930's when they formed to fight against fascists such as Hitler and Mussolini. The only group identified so far for involvement in he riots is a right wing group that wants to overthrow the government. Trump and his toadie Barr are just looking for a boogie man and an anti- fascist group fits as the pro-fascist orange blob's ideal target.
    The antifa of the 1920s and 1930s was the paramilitary wing of the German Communist Party. They did not function outside Germany. Yes, they did fight Hitler's brownshirts, a comparable organization, but they also fought the center-left Social Democrats, and the populist right German Peoples Party and German National Peoples Party. Indeed, they fought all other parties other than the Communists. The current Antifa has no connection to them other than having adopted their name.

So how many ANTIFA members have been arrested, who are they, and what was the charge. I believe you believe everything you hear.
    I don't know. It depends on the city because it would not be a problem in my city to arrest anyone committing a crime if you can catch them. In the larger cities of Portland and Seattle many of the protesters parents are very wealthy and can afford the better attorneys. Because antifa wears the same colors and masks the defense has an advantage in court if the perp isn't positively identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinian View Post
    The antifa of the 1920s and 1930s was the paramilitary wing of the German Communist Party. They did not function outside Germany. Yes, they did fight Hitler's brownshirts, a comparable organization, but they also fought the center-left Social Democrats, and the populist right German Peoples Party and German National Peoples Party. Indeed, they fought all other parties other than the Communists. The current Antifa has no connection to them other than having adopted their name.
    Thanks for the history lessons. I didn't realize how nefarious this group was. I don't like them or any group that conceals their identities to commit crimes.

So you blame a formerly unknown and undoubtedly different one from the 1920's and 30's for being terrorists, but you can't seem to find one that has been arrested. Doesn't sound to me like you know what you are talking about.

How come Carolinian knows so much about the NAZI's ?

So you blame a formerly unknown and undoubtedly different one from the 1920's and 30's for being terrorists, but you can't seem to find one that has been arrested. Doesn't sound to me like you know what you are talking about.
    What are you talking about ?

https://i.redd.it/qwx6ybjpsi711.jpg

Apparently the real terrorist group in the right wing Boogaloo which has had a couple arrested for muder this week.

Yes, there are idiots on the far right too. The far left doesn't doesn't have the patent on idiots.

Of course not, the right keeps the patent rights near and dear to their explosives.

The left has finally gone over bonkers and because of the hate they have in their black hearts, they have killed Aunt Jemima.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast