Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Virus, possible break through on medicine

It will be interesting to see if all these rabid demonstrators that are ignoring safety distancing will result in infection increases. Should trump actually begin having political rallies and increased infections occur there should be repercussions. I support the rallies happening as it just may just improve the gene pool. Attacking China at this point could be a disaster if the Chinese stop selling necessary supplies to those complaining the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    It will be interesting to see if all these rabid demonstrators that are ignoring safety distancing will result in infection increases. Should trump actually begin having political rallies and increased infections occur there should be repercussions. I support the rallies happening as it just may just improve the gene pool. Attacking China at this point could be a disaster if the Chinese stop selling necessary supplies to those complaining the loudest.
    There are people in many places ignoring rules on mass gatherings. Muslim funerals has been one example, and not just in Iran. In the last few days a funeral of a high ranking Muslim cleric in Bangladesh had 100.000 people standing shoulder to shoulder even though the family of the deceased had asked people not to come due to the virus and the country had an emergency rule in place against mass gatherings..

But there is also restiveness against the lockdown which is contrary to the notion of freedom of people in the western world. Demonstrations by ordinary Germans against the lockdown led to physical confrontations between police and protesters recently, local authorities in Sicily have warned of a possible breakdown of law and order, and the migrant asylum seekers have also been pushing back across Europe. There have been riots in two asylum centers in Germany, one with the migrants waving ISIS flags, even though both were quarantined with confirmed coronavirus cases. In Belgium, a migrant who was evading the lockdown tried to get past a police checkpoint on a scooter and crashed into a parked police van killing himself, which led to a migrant mob attacking the police at the checkpoint with bricks, concrete slabs, and gunfire, and then moving on to attack the police headquarters.

As to China, there will be a time and a place, but they have a lot of explaining to do. Their control of so much in the way of medical and other supply chains is, indeed a danger, and should be a wake up call to move production back home. Part of Japan's stimulus package included billions of dollars to Japanese companies to move production out of China and either back home or at least to third countries. That is something other countries should look at.

duplicate deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    This drug has worked on critical patients, it will not prevent it but it might be helping to lower the death count once infected
    I read today that Gileads Remdesimir doesn't work. Gilead Science stock is heading back down today. I also read that many doctors have used the hydrocoliquin with zinc or a zpak that does work even though it is being reported as not working by unqualified idiots in the media. My foster mom was in a nursing home and tested positive for covid 19. She actually beat it and is in the uninfected ward now. If I told you what actually happened you would never belive it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-unsuccessful

I heard on the news today that an unqualified idiot suggested an injection of disinfectant would work.

I heard on the news today that an unqualified idiot suggested an injection of disinfectant would work.
    You can ingest it if you are afraid of needles.
    Jacki

You can ingest it if you are afraid of needles.
    Jacki

Did you try it yet ?

Of course not, but I heard they are going to make a MAGA hat in China with a UV light in the brim. I may buy some to pass out to my TDS friends.

Of course not, but I heard they are going to make a MAGA hat in China with a UV light in the brim. I may buy some to pass out to my TDS friends.
    You do realize that the use of disinfectant injected into the body has been approved by the FDA since before the polio vaccinination. I think its formaldehyde which is a disinfectant used to kill virus in the body usually given with an IV drip or needle.

My brother in law bought a couple of maga hats for our Mexico trip, lol. In the hot tub some Canadians were bashing Trump so we put them on to see what would happen. I guess some people have no sense of humour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast