Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Political forum is

Kavanaugh is a low life - trump likes to have people that are a lot like him around. He's a liar and avoids giving a plain answer to questions. You are buying the republican defense.

If Kavanaugh is a low life what does that make Ford, Feinstien and the rest of the gang ? It is pretty obvious to me and most voters what is happening regarding Kavanaugh. I can see what Trumps dealio is and even though he might be many things his policies have put money in the bank for me and many others.

Didn't know you were rich and greedy - but as a trump supporter it was either that or a deplorable.

I don’t know what happened, but I know many republican senators felt something did happen to her.
    He had my sympathy for awhile but he sounded like a defensive functioning alcoholic as his questioning went on. I certainly don’t feel he is impartial.

As far as trump putting money in the bank for you, I made a lot under obama too and under trump but His term isn’t over, anything can happen.

You know that Kavanaugh wasn't Trump's first pick. It would be karma if Joan Larsen gets appointed because Kavanaugh had a few beers while while at school. They should of went with Larsen off the get go, imo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234