Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political forum is

The Russians are buying.

I canít tell satire anymore. Article stated that trump said democrats inflated the Peurto RICO death toll from Maria just to make him look bad. I thought it was the Borowicz report but it was true. Then someone got on and said that Obama had eight long years to prepare Peurto RICO for the hurricane and he didnít. Stop blaming trump

Puerto Rico had a very dilapidated infrastructure, no real emergency agencies and is very isolated. The only organization that was available to help was FEMA after the fact.

All natural disaster in main land USA have other support from the counties , states , National Guard and other organizations working with FEMA in a team effort.

This media turning Hurricane Maria into a bad effort is just ridiculous. With the efforts of FEMA, Puerto Rico would defiantly have been a major disaster, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    The Russians are buying.
    I know. They bought Uranium from the USA via donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    With the efforts of FEMA, Puerto Rico would defiantly have been a major disaster, imo.
    You said it.

I'm sure Trump throwing paper towels also helped out immensely.
    Luanne

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    You said it.

I'm sure Trump throwing paper towels also helped out immensely.
    did you see the meme of him practicing for Florence, throwing paper towels at a bullseye

Just another phony accusation, Bill.

Besides all of the other phony accusations about Clinton, I think the deal with the DNC that made Tim Kaine the VP nominee and effectively put Clinton in charge of the DNC was very wrong. I also believe Kris Paronto's account of Benghazi which made Clinton un-electable to me.

The DNC should of and would have backed Sanders if the cards were not stacked against him by the DNC via Clinton. I really think Sanders would have won 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    Besides all of the other phony accusations about Clinton, I think the deal with the DNC that made Tim Kaine the VP nominee and effectively put Clinton in charge of the DNC was very wrong. I also believe Kris Paronto's account of Benghazi which made Clinton un-electable to me.

The DNC should of and would have backed Sanders if the cards were not stacked against him by the DNC via Clinton. I really think Sanders would have won 2016.

I don’t buy your Bernie Sanders theory and this is the only time in my long lifetime that the defeated candidate has been brought up for years after an election.

Quote Originally Posted by rapmarks View Post
    I don’t buy your Bernie Sanders theory and this is the only time in my long lifetime that the defeated candidate has been brought up for years after an election.
    Probably because she won't go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast