Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Trump Trump

Trump Trump Trump

Oddly, nothing seems to be criminal about all of the things Trump did. Paying a whore with your own money not to go public is not a crime. Saying "grab them by the pussy" is not a crime. Why would anyone expect anything else from a rich guy that hung out in the changing room of the Miss America Pageants ? Kind of creepy but not a crime.

Most people that voted Trump knew he was a wealthy playboy and voted for him because they liked his policies or didn't like the Hilderbeast.

Is that what they taught you at Trump university? Do you always like people who don't pay their bills? Do you contribute to charities that spend most of their funds for bribery and personal gain?
    A pig in a suit is still a pig even with orange makeup and a major comb-over. I've never seen a man so ignorant that continues to insist in his own greatness.

Not sure if politics is acceptable in this forum

He might be a pig but being a pig isn't a crime.

I think Trumps biggest problem is the he won the election and the globalist don't like it. Most of the daily reporting on the news includes topics that really do not matter. They report it just to disparage Trump. I heard one reporter say that Trump littered. WTF does that have to do with anything ?

The DNC really screwed up in over supporting Hilderbeast instead of being fair to Sanders, imo. I think Sanders would have beat Trump.

Hard for some guys to vote for a woman.

JLB might be ecstatic?
    M. Henley

Quote Originally Posted by M. Henley View Post
    JLB might be ecstatic?
    He probably voted for Trump !!!

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    He probably voted for Trump !!!
    I doubt it

reading The Great Alone and these words struck me (from a fourteen year old)
    Do adults just look at the world and see what they wanted to see,think what they wanted to think? Did evidence and experience mean nothing?

I was kidding. I was trying to get JLB to explain what he doesn't like about more money, more jobs, more respect from other countries and a President sporting a fantastic hair doo with a great looking wife.

Quote Originally Posted by rapmarks View Post
    I doubt it

reading The Great Alone and these words struck me (from a fourteen year old)
    Do adults just look at the world and see what they wanted to see,think what they wanted to think? Did evidence and experience mean nothing?
    Occasionally, a 14 year old has something worth while to hear. Most of the 14 year olds I know have their face planted in their smart phone.

Flying at MACH4 +

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast