Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I was going to give up my timeshare in Atlantic City NJ but now

  1. #1

    Question I was going to give up my timeshare in Atlantic City NJ but now

    I have to wonder and think I might hold onto it. At the Flagship resort, The elevators are slow the parking stinks and the maintenance fees are high at over $800, But it is ocean view large patio to smoke my cigars and the rooms are nice.

    What gave me 2nd thoughts about keeping it is hotels by the water in Montauk in the summer weeks are $450 and up, Gurney's is asking $900 a night. I got a bargain at White sands at $400 for 1 night paying in cash but no AC which we got lucky as we got a windy unit
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I have to wonder and think I might hold onto it. At the Flagship resort, The elevators are slow the parking stinks and the maintenance fees are high at over $800, But it is ocean view large patio to smoke my cigars and the rooms are nice.

    What gave me 2nd thoughts about keeping it is hotels by the water in Montauk in the summer weeks are $450 and up, Gurney's is asking $900 a night. I got a bargain at White sands at $400 for 1 night paying in cash but no AC which we got lucky as we got a windy unit
    Sports betting might make Atlantic City a hot spot.
    Jacki

  3. #3
    Platinum Contributor Nancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,543
    I get upset with RCI and the games they play, but timeshares are still better than paying for, and staying in, hotels.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    I get upset with RCI and the games they play, but timeshares are still better than paying for, and staying in, hotels.
    Agreed.
    Jacki

  5. #5
    I liked the Flagship. Did the boardwalk get extended to the Flagship ? We were there after some storm and I guess the boardwalk was damaged.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    I liked the Flagship. Did the boardwalk get extended to the Flagship ? We were there after some storm and I guess the boardwalk was damaged.
    The boardwalk looks great, It is all new and wraps around over to the Ocean club , My wife enjoyed walking iit every morning, She made it to the Tropicana and back
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    The boardwalk looks great, It is all new and wraps around over to the Ocean club , My wife enjoyed walking iit every morning, She made it to the Tropicana and back
    Wow! That is a very long walk!

    The Hard Rock is my new favorite casino - totally redone with a fun atmosphere!

    Maria

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I have to wonder and think I might hold onto it. At the Flagship resort, The elevators are slow the parking stinks and the maintenance fees are high at over $800, But it is ocean view large patio to smoke my cigars and the rooms are nice.

    What gave me 2nd thoughts about keeping it is hotels by the water in Montauk in the summer weeks are $450 and up, Gurney's is asking $900 a night. I got a bargain at White sands at $400 for 1 night paying in cash but no AC which we got lucky as we got a windy unit
    Well if your wanting more I saw a couple oy in the give away list.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •