Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon

Amazon

I was a bit mad at Amazon last year because of a purchase that went sideways. Amazon should have refunded this as the mess up was under $30 and they were wrong. Anyway, for the last 18 months I really didn't buy much off Amazon. I was using ebay for some purchases but mostly to sell stuff I didn't need anymore. Then last week I realized I was still paying for Prime and had free shipping. So I started buying stuff off Amazon again. I used the link.

My newest hangout is Harbor Freight. I can't believe how much stuff I bought. I need a couple of more things like a new motorcycle jack. I use a block of wood with a pole to lift the bike but today I wrenched my left shoulder while trying to set the bike up to change tires. I got a little worried because of the heart dealio so I went home and now I want a jack and I have a 20% off coupon at Harbor Freight.

My husband loves Harbor Freight. They intice him in with free items, and he always finds something he can use while there.

Amazon is my go-to place. I hate shopping and love 2 day delivery.
    I, too, always use the link. It doesn’t cost anything to help keep this site running.
    Jacki

I've bought a lot in the past from Harbor Freight, but I stay away from them now, because I have found that I never used a sizeable percentage of the things I bought from them.

When I buy at Harbor Freight, I go to the store. I wonder around, need this, don't need that, etc. The 20% or 25% coupons for special days are always handy.
    The tent sales are always interesting. The 'manager specials' boxes are often good prices.
    Don

I joined the Harbor Freight inside track club for two years. The membership cost about $40. but they give you a $10 gift card so really it cost about $30. I get early access to the tent sale, manager discounts and inside track coupons on a bunch of stuff. This next weekend, probably March 31, there is a 25% off coupon. The receipts are emailed to you so you can keep track of the stuff you buy. My wife put the kybosh on my Harbor Freight fun until I pay off the $700 for the stuff I already bought. I asked her if she liked the Yukon Stainless steel tumbler I bought her for $650.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    I've bought a lot in the past from Harbor Freight, but I stay away from them now, because I have found that I never used a sizeable percentage of the things I bought from them.
    Same here, I used to buy a ton, In fact they used to have there reps call you with super deals when that stoped I believe my ordering stopped as well
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

So I have been buying a crap load of stuff on Amazon through the link dealio.

I have already bought from amazon with any

Quote Originally Posted by John Corner View Post
    I have already bought from amazon with any
    Please use the links on this site to take you to Amazon, The site gets a percentage from your purchase
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

That's pretty neat. I'll do that too, Frank. Gotta support what you like, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast