Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thread: Wyndham points available due to recent cancellations.

Exclamation Wyndham points available due to recent cancellations.

This is your chance to book a Wyndham resort between now and the end of 2017. A stay can extend into 2018, but must begin in 2017. Send me a PM, letting me know where you would like to go. I'll verify availability.

Please give reference to long standing member.

One example of availability I see just now: $80 per night (4 or 5 nights) Wyndham Governor's Green at Williamsburg, VA. Select dates are available.
      Max Occupancy
    • Full
      Kitchen
      Queen Sleeper Sofa
      King Bed
      Queen Bed
      Baths
      Sq. ft

Glacier Canyon, Wisconsin shows 2 Bedroom Presidential (Presidential Reserve), 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th, out the morning of 14th

I can check for other resorts you have in mind. Send private message please.

Robert

Those communicating via PM, Ascertain your mailbox is not full. I cannot send info to you if you have no space to receive messages.
    Glacier Canyon does have some dates available. Pick dates for me to book.
    Rather than take my word about wristbands, I suggest a call be made to 608-253-8800 to ascertain what that deal is. I don't know and saying one way or other may not be the way things really are.

My mail box was full, accidentally emptied all messages. You may have to resend. We were out of town, just returned home

I sent you a private message requesting two dates but it came to me. I will try again, but pm me if you can.

I don't think that my message got through but December 28 and 29 are acceptable. Feel free to email me