Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thread: Lots of interesting stuff on Ebay

Lots of interesting stuff on Ebay

It must be time for maintenance bills to be paid for next year, because I am seeing some good deals on EBay.
    Too bad, because DH says “no more!”
    Jacki

LOL.
    Yeah I can barely use everything I have now.
    I would like to tweak my portfolio a bit but it's too much work.

Adding up the maintenance fee, club dues, cost of travel (flight and rental car), it is expensive. I have told my wife several times I would like to get out. But, even that is tough to do, so now I look for vacation to use my points.
    Don

After our two vacations this month, we have enough tpus for three more trips. Then we are finished unless I book extra vacacations through RCI.

I looked at ebay and thought about getting some more worldmark contracts. Instead of dumping my points in one or two contracts I think I would be better off using multiple contracts for WM reservations. My wife says I have to sell something to buy something and the problem is I don't want to sell anything.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    . My wife says I have to sell something to buy something and the problem is I don't want to sell anything.
    That's exactly my situation. I like all my timeshares.
    Jacki

I have had 2 units go unused and unrented. This year was my fault because of my operation. I lost out on both AC and St Croix and NOLA
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I have had 2 units go unused and unrented. This year was my fault because of my operation. I lost out on both AC and St Croix and NOLA
    Next year! You gotta lotta catching up to do!
    How are you feeling?
    Jacki