Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite travelling place?

Which is your favorite travelling place?

Which is your favorite traveling place?

In the USA , New Orleans, In Europe Italy, Amsterdam,Greece and London
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I was wondering what is the dealio with New Orleans. We were out with friends the other evening and they said they liked New Orleans but really didn't say why.

My favorite place is pretty close to home, about 1.5 hour drive away. Paradise Mt Rainier and the mountains east of Mt Rainier. Favorite place to fly to is Nuevo Vallarta Mexico in the winter months.

Bill

Vermont #1; New Hampshire. #2

Both within a 5.5- 6 hour drive for us (in Hudson Valley area of NY) and why we own fixed week timeshares in both.And why we would like to retire in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    I was wondering what is the dealio with New Orleans. We were out with friends the other evening and they said they liked New Orleans but really didn't say why.
    Great food, live music of many varieties, a bit of history if you like that, gambling, swamps and gators, what more could you ask for?

Formerly Cancun, still Maine, New Hampshire and Cape Cod.

I second New Orleans. We end up in Orlando and Williamsburg a lot too, but that is mainly for convenience traveling with family. We are in Las Vegas now. My husband loves to go there.
    Jacki

When I worked, I went to New Orleans several times a year. I really liked it. I took DH with me one time and he hated it. We went back a few years ago, and his feelings didn't change. I guess it depends.

I thought about going to New Orleans for Halloween or Martigras but the one year we were going to go was the year Katrina hit and the other year just didn't happen. I have the Worldmark as a timeshare I could use.

Now I think I could go any time of year because I don't plan on partying all night long, maybe just until 1 am or 2 am at most and light on the alcohol. I doubt I would be interested in the food. Watching drunk people doing stupid things is always kind of fun. I think bayou fishing or alligator hunting might be fun.

Bill

I like to go to a beach location in Florida, I want a room with a view, and easy access to the beach, and just to relax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast