Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which is your favorite travelling place?

Love New Orleans, New England, Canada's Maritime provinces, and cruising anywhere

Switzerland, Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    I thought about going to New Orleans for Halloween or Martigras but the one year we were going to go was the year Katrina hit and the other year just didn't happen. I have the Worldmark as a timeshare I could use.

Now I think I could go any time of year because I don't plan on partying all night long, maybe just until 1 am or 2 am at most and light on the alcohol. I doubt I would be interested in the food. Watching drunk people doing stupid things is always kind of fun. I think bayou fishing or alligator hunting might be fun.

Bill
    We were there this past Halloween...what fun! People in costume for days, a great parade, jovial (very jovial) atmosphere. NOLA continues to be one of our favorites, and we try to get there every year. We love the ambiance, the culture, the music, the food.

Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    We were there this past Halloween...what fun! People in costume for days, a great parade, jovial (very jovial) atmosphere. NOLA continues to be one of our favorites, and we try to get there every year. We love the ambiance, the culture, the music, the food.
    Ok then, I think I'm going to plan a NOLA trip. It seems like almost every one that has been there kind of likes it. I have a group of friends that went to NOLA for a Seahawk game and cruise that say they had a blast. We were set to go at one time but Katrina hit so we cancelled.

My favorite traveling place is Japan. They have many different cultures where past meets the present.

Which is your favorite travelling place?

Hi....There are so many places which are my favorites. But Manali is one of my favorite places in India . Manali is one of the beautiful hill stations i have ever seen.
    Last edited by bigfrank; 06-14-2018 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Removed Spam link

Puerto Vallarta is our favorite. Because it is our family's favorite place, we own a week at the Buganvilias and 2 weeks at Grand Luxxe in Nuevo and we go there in November each year and one week is always Thanksgiving week. We can book simultaneously or multiple weeks depending on the schedules of others.
    Phyllis

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    In the USA , New Orleans, In Europe Italy, Amsterdam,Greece and London
    Frank, We seem to like some of the same places. I love New Orleans and was there in February for the second year in a row. For Europe my favorites were Italy, London and the French Riviera and Paris. Definitely need to go to Greece and Amsterdam. I also really liked Prague and Krakow.

My favorite places to go when it gets cold in NY are Aruba and Puerto Vallarta. I have been going to Aruba in January or February almost every year for about 20 years
    LARRY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123