Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thread: RCI announces the acquisition of DAE

Diamond Club Contributor rikkis_playpen's Avatar

RCI announces the acquisition of DAE

Wyndham issued a press release announcing that RCI has reached an agreement to acquire Dial-an-Exchange. More consolidation ultimately means fewer choices for consumers.. Looks like it still has to be approved by regulators in Australia.
    my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
    ~Earl Wilson

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    yup

The article says they will continue to operate separately. I wonder if RCI will give any inventory to DAE. I tried using DAE, but they had very little on the east coast, and my week expired before I found anything I could use.
    Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    The article says they will continue to operate separately. I wonder if RCI will give any inventory to DAE. I tried using DAE, but they had very little on the east coast, and my week expired before I found anything I could use.
    This is why I do not deposit first with the small companies. If I find something on one of the sites, I call them and then give them my week for the exchange. I stick with the free memberships.

Hopefully they will still have the free memberships with the search before you deposit option.

I've never found anything I wanted in DAE USA.
    I've only done their rentals which were actually really cheap if you wanted an Orlando last minute gig at Westgate.