Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Fantasy Football 2017. Are you really for some Football?

  1. #1

    Cool Fantasy Football 2017. Are you really for some Football?

    Anyone for some Fantasy Football? Add your name to the list.


    10 team League

    Walt
    Doug
    Eli
    Zach are all in.


    Walt

  2. #2
    Frank And Sal not sure about Jimmy he has taken 1 to many beatings
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Frank And Sal not sure about Jimmy he has taken 1 to many beatings


    Now in

    Walt
    Doug
    Eli
    Zach
    BigFrank
    Sal

    Need 4 more.

    Walt

  4. #4
    When do we pick our keepers
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    When do we pick our keepers
    Keeper Leagues work if there are no turn over each year. We have too many turn overs each year. In fact if we don't get 4 more teams this year we will have no Fantasy Football this year.

    Walt

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Keeper Leagues work if there are no turn over each year. We have too many turn overs each year. In fact if we don't get 4 more teams this year we will have no Fantasy Football this year.

    Walt
    you need 8 teams
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Now in

    Walt
    Doug
    Eli
    Zach
    BigFrank
    Sal

    Need 4 more.

    Walt
    We have 6 teams.

    4 of the teams will play if we get 10 teams. Walt, Doug, Eli, Zach.. 10 teams are like playing in An All-Star League. 6 teams would be like playing in an elite All-Star league. Where is the fun in that? We need 10 teams in order to keep the league going. Big Frank, I didn't siign up with CBS yet. If you want to be commissioner and get at least 10 teams, you are welcome to do so.

    Walt
    Last edited by tennisWalt; 08-11-2017 at 08:02 AM.

  8. #8
    I have not gotten any replies back from the 4 teams that played last year. The CBS cost for the 2017 Fantasy Football League is $179.99. I haven't paid it yet. If we can get 4 more teams, we can have a League and I think we should explore the other Fantasy Football websites that are free to play.

    Big Frank, can you get another 4 teams? Or should we just drop the league?

    Walt

  9. #9
    Our CBS Sports fantasy football league, TS4MS, is back for the 2017 season. Commissioner Walt is looking forward to another great season. I haven't gotten any yes or no replies back from Lawren, Mike, Jimmy, and Nick. I am not paying $179.99 for the League until I have 10 teams. If I don't pay soon, CBS will lock us out. I have no interest in babysitting this League's teams. You should be responsible enough to give me a "Yes" or "No" answer. I am giving you until Tuesday August 15th to return your answer. If I don't have you answer by 8:00 pm. I will assume you're not interested and I will not join this year and I will resign as commissioner.

    Walt

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Our CBS Sports fantasy football league, TS4MS, is back for the 2017 season. Commissioner Walt is looking forward to another great season. I haven't gotten any yes or no replies back from Lawren, Mike, Jimmy, and Nick. I am not paying $179.99 for the League until I have 10 teams. If I don't pay soon, CBS will lock us out. I have no interest in babysitting this League's teams. You should be responsible enough to give me a "Yes" or "No" answer. I am giving you until Tuesday August 15th to return your answer. If I don't have you answer by 8:00 pm. I will assume you're not interested and I will not join this year and I will resign as commissioner.

    Walt
    I have to ask Jimmy but he had said last year he was not going to return, I might e able to get Joe back in. Another option is to use Yahoo which is free. We can still do 8 teams which works
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •