Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2017. Are you really for some Football?

Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Our CBS Sports fantasy football league, TS4MS, is back for the 2017 season. Commissioner Walt is looking forward to another great season. I haven't gotten any yes or no replies back from Lawren, Mike, Jimmy, and Nick. I am not paying $179.99 for the League until I have 10 teams. If I don't pay soon, CBS will lock us out. I have no interest in babysitting this League's teams. You should be responsible enough to give me a "Yes" or "No" answer. I am giving you until Tuesday August 15th to return your answer. If I don't have you answer by 8:00 pm. I will assume you're not interested and I will not join this year and I will resign as commissioner.

Walt
    I got good and bad news, Bad news I can not get Jimmy to come back and I asked Joe and he has 60 hours of paper work a week being a teacher.

Slightly bad but real good; You not going to believe this, Larwen has been MIA for about 4-5 months. I texted her today and she replied that she had Hip replacement Surgery in MAY. It sounds like she had the procedure I had at first and is having a slow recovery. She said count her in for FF.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Hi Frank,

I have a call into Mike, (Green and Gold) We will see what happens. We still would need 2 more players for 10 teams if he joins us. There must be a lot of Hip replacements going around. My wife needs a new hip done in the fall. This is for her right hip. She had 3 surgeries on her left hip. 1) resurface 2)Total Hip 3) redo on the Total Hip after 10 years. The 1st surgery was done about 40 years ago.

Walt

Hi Frank,

I have a call into Mike, (Green and Gold) The 1st surgery was done about 40 years ago.

Walt
    I want that doctor

I am good with 8 teams if we have to, Remember Yahoo is free

I called Mike this morning and he is in. With Lawren we have 8 teams. Is there any chance that you can get 2 more teams? I think we should play another FF web site that is free. Since you have more experience with Yahoo why don't you take over as commissioner and join Yahoo?

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't replied. As Walt said I am in. I will make it a point ot try to check in to TS4MS each day. I have been busy vacationing with grandchildren and making plans for Margaret and I to retire next June. I have also been trying to get rid of one timeshare I don't want and have never used for the last 7 or 8 years. I am thinking about paying someone to take it off my hands.

I called Mike this morning and he is in. With Lawren we have 8 teams. Is there any chance that you can get 2 more teams? I think we should play another FF web site that is free. Since you have more experience with Yahoo why don't you take over as commissioner and join Yahoo?
    I need to be put in my place, I should not run it but can help you run it. Very easy

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I need to be put in my place, I should not run it but can help you run it. Very easy
    Is there any chance we can get 2 more teams?

Is there any chance we can get 2 more teams?
    I will try but what happens if we get 1? In the meantime start the yahoo league going so you get a knack of it and get everyone over

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I will try but what happens if we get 1? In the meantime start the yahoo league going so you get a knack of it and get everyone over
    If you can find one more I'll be number 9. I haven't been active at all. In fact I forgot all about this group until I found it saved as a favorite tonight. Being in the league will force me to be more active.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkin View Post
    If you can find one more I'll be number 9. I haven't been active at all. In fact I forgot all about this group until I found it saved as a favorite tonight. Being in the league will force me to be more active.
    Big Frank, see if you can get one more player to bring it up to 10 teams. Jimkin makes it 10.

My son, Doug, and I will begin working on the Timeshare Forums League tomorrow night. I think we have the necessary information on the CBS website from last years teams for the Yahoo free website. The 2 new teams will need to send me their name and email address ASAP. We will be playing the Yahoo FF website this year. This will save us $180.00. All of our $40 entry fee will go to the pot. 2/3 of the pot will be paid for 1st place, 1/3 will be paid for 2nd place. Send me the entry fee to PayPal at tennisWalt@aol.com

We will try to have the scoring rules the same as last year

Walt
    Last edited by tennisWalt; 08-21-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast