Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thread: RCI Travel

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick

RCI Travel

I got an email for $10 credit using RCI Travel. I had not thought to use it for our motel on the way back north (I waved, Melvin).

The email said RCI Travel is a "Third Party". Anyone use it for hotels and motels?

There was a Microtel at our exit, and RCI Travel has it for $54. Are Microtels dumps?

Other Wyndham properties were not inexpensive at all, running $125-200.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Microtels are nice. Use Kayak to see what the price might be.

Heading North already. We need warm weather here soon.
    Last edited by GrayFal; 04-12-2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Auto correct hell

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
    Micro tells are nice. Use Kayak to see what the price might be.

Heading North already. We need warm weather here soon.
    It's $54 through RCI Travel. That's less than dumps. That's what made me ask.

The next week's weather up here and down there is almost the same. No 80's highs up here and no 70's highs down there. No 60's for lows up here and no 50's for lows down there. 3 days with rain forecast up here. None down there.

Lots of pollen both places.

But pretty close to the each other.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    It's $54 through RCI Travel.
    $65 through Kayak.

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    I got an email for $10 credit using RCI Travel. I had not thought to use it for our motel on the way back north (I waved, Melvin).

The email said RCI Travel is a "Third Party". Anyone use it for hotels and motels?

There was a Microtel at our exit, and RCI Travel has it for $54. Are Microtels dumps?

Other Wyndham properties were not inexpensive at all, running $125-200.
    So, it's back to the OF Herd!!
    M. Henley

yup

We are hear for another month, but lots are heading home early

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you think RCI has made arrangements to market hotel pre-pay, no cancellation nights? The rate seems to be about the same.
    M. Henley