Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: knives etc

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    I suppose others do, too, but when we traveled we had a "condo kit" in a large Rubbermaid "keeper" that contained everything we would likely need in a timeshare. The most important item was a decent frying pan, but I'm sure knives were included.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Never argue with the cook, you never know what you will get for your next meal.
    Don

Thank you Avery.

We never cook other than breakfast, Only once we cooked Lobster in Maine. I ran out of the room, I hate seafood so I could not stick around to see if they had issues eating it
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I'll be bringing one along next time!

Most of the time when we travel I bring fishing gear that includes a really nice fillet knife or two. These knives are razor sharp and very thin. I can slice tuna or salmon paper thin for sushi. So thin it is about see through. I always have a notice from TSA that they went through my stuff when I have fishing or scuba gear.

We brought a rice cooker to Mexico and TSA disassembled it. I wasn't able to piece it back together and now we don't bring rice cookers in our checked bags anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    I'll be bringing one along next time!
    A knife or a Lobster ?

Being a Maine girl, I'd prefer lobster any day, but it is much less practical!

I married a Maine girl and we almost never eat lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    I married a Maine girl and we almost never eat lobster.
    We're in Florida now, and it's not easy to get a fresh Maine lobster...but when I get to Maine, look out! The best places, of course, are little spots in villages by the water with picnic tables...so fresh and yummy.

I always bring a good set of knives. I added a tonneau cover on my truck so I have an organized cargo compartment for kitchen utility that I could use in camping and fishing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast