Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blizzard of '17 ?

Tony, I hear you, I went to clean out my carburetor and lost a screw last month. My blower is on it's side. Bill has the best advice get someone else to do it. Lucky I go the # of the guy who shoveled for me last month
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

The guy next door came over with his snow blower and did something. Not sure how much got done or what the current total is that we got- last I heard was 23". We don't get up to the freezing point until Friday and more snow coming on the weekend- so it's gonna be very white around here for a while.

Wow!!
    M. Henley

Winter here in the Central Washington foothills saw alot of snow, more than usual, imo. Now it is the floods. Most of the roads just west of me are under water and closed. The bridges I use to get to town have high water and will likely close today. This is when my lifted jeep comes in handy.

Is this type of snowstorm usual weather for you north east area peeps ?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    The guy next door came over with his snow blower and did something. Not sure how much got done or what the current total is that we got- last I heard was 23". We don't get up to the freezing point until Friday and more snow coming on the weekend- so it's gonna be very white around here for a while.
    hope you stocked up on hot chocolate
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Every so often we get a big one, but I've seen a lot worse ones. Blizzard of 1978 nearly did me in and shut the state down for 3 days.

Plenty of hot chocolate in stock.

Guess we lucked out here ~ South Shore of Mass. near the RI border ~ only 8 inches!!
    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Finally got the driveway done today and made it out before 3 PM. More snow due Saturday but no specific forecast yet- they say a dusting to 6 inches.

6 inches is a dusting ? lol. To me that is plow time. My son put my plow away last month so it must be lawn mowing season pretty soon.

No that was the range - a dusting to 6 inches. 6 inches is annoying and that's because my driveway can't be plowed for several reasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12