Horizons at 77th, Myrtle Beach, SC, 2BR, May 14

Horizons at 77th
    215 77th Ave. N
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

check-in May 14
    2BDRM/6 -
    $1000/week

email: Lawren@timesharekahuna.com

Located along the beautiful South Carolina coastline, Myrtle Beach is always a popular destination for family vacations. And right in the heart of this amazing city, nestled quietly in an upscale neighborhood, is Horizons at 77th resortóa relaxing retreat with spectacular ocean views just steps away from the beach. With soft white sand and sparkling water, Myrtle Beach is the perfect spot for sunbathing, swimming, building sandcastles and collecting seashells. Not surprising, it was ranked the #1 Beach in the United States in TripAdvisorís 2011 Travelersí Choice Awards for best beach.

Accommodations include spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom villas. Full kitchens feature granite countertops and stainless steel appliances that make it easy and convenient to prepare authentic home-cooked meals. Step out onto the balcony and be witness to breathtaking sunsets and sunrises. Other amenities at this resort include indoor and outdoor pools along with a quiet rooftop sundeck. Take a leisurely float in the Lazy River or go for a rejuvenating spa treatment.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    reduced to $700
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle