Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: When things go to crap

I'm glad to be done with 2017. I only missed one trip in January because of the heart attack. Missed work, but didn't really miss working, pretty much all 2017. Was a bit freaked out to go to the Oregon Coast and Loreto because I felt odd. Turns out it was the tumor in my gallbladder they found late October. About two weeks ago they took the gallbladder and this week end I felt pretty good after a six pack and hanging out with a group of friends. I have my fingers crossed that the gallbladder removal is the end of the story. I find out this week. Since no one called I think that the no news is good news dealio applies.

Bill

Good luck, Bill - I hope 2018 treats you well.

Good health to you in 2018, Bill.
    Jacki

Good health for 2018

A better 2018 should be in store!!
    M. Henley

Thanks everyone !! The stitches are out. No problems detected. In four more weeks I can start resume regular activities. Heading to Mexico next week to see my dentist. Just traded a 241 dealio with SFX. 2018 is looking better.

Bill

Good...............Lets keep looking up..............
    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Sorry to hear this, but glad you are on the mend !!

After a couple of weeks in sunny Puerto Vallarta, I think I'm now officially well. Oddly, we celebrated the one year anniversary of the heart attack with friends at the resort sea side restaurant starting a bit before sun set. I did manage a beer buzz and all 8 of us had prime rib and grilled lobster. This was the first real meat I have had for a year. It was so good. The charcoal grilled lobster was huge and really good. I found myself too full to finish and had the left overs the next morning.

I couldn't go into the pool, hot tub or ocean the first week because of the recent surgery but on the second week one of my friends who is a surgical nurse gave me the ok so into the water I went. The water activity high light was taking my niece to Los Arcos for a snorkel trip. I'm feeling pretty good.

IMG_20180124_094558.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    After a couple of weeks in sunny Puerto Vallarta, I think I'm now officially well. Oddly, we celebrated the one year anniversary of the heart attack with friends at the resort sea side restaurant starting a bit before sun set. I did manage a beer buzz and all 8 of us had prime rib and grilled lobster. This was the first real meat I have had for a year. It was so good. The charcoal grilled lobster was huge and really good. I found myself too full to finish and had the left overs the next morning.

I couldn't go into the pool, hot tub or ocean the first week because of the recent surgery but on the second week one of my friends who is a surgical nurse gave me the ok so into the water I went. The water activity high light was taking my niece to Los Arcos for a snorkel trip. I'm feeling pretty good.

IMG_20180124_094558.jpg
    Very glad to hear this.
    Jacki

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast