Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RCI rate increases Dec 4, 2016

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    Which makes me wonder why associations don't have the resort do that, rent out unsold and unproductive weeks, to get that source of revenue, rather than just raise fees for those who do pay. Not to mention, offer association weeks for sale, or sell Owners' weeks for a commission, themselves or through a local RE agent.
    Ironic, now that I think about it, recommending that a "better, more economic" system for purchasing vacation lodging "resort" to the traditional system it is supposed to be better than in order to survive. That's bizarro!

Oh, that's right, RCI fee increase. Nah, don't like them.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

There you go again, commenting on your own quoted post.

I can choose between mine, and mine, most of the time.

But, I appreciate you paying attention. I know that's hard to do when you get really, really old.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Sounds like you have a tendency to post too much. And talking to one's self is not a good sign. Old age also is a sign when you post several times in the same day on the same subject, particularly on subjects you keep commenting on.

Wow! That's bizarro!

Have a nice day, Tony.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011