Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the New Yorkers ok?

All the New Yorkers ok?

Glitter, Frank, Billy, Pat's son...everyone and their loved ones ok?
    Jacki

Thank you for asking. Yes we are ok. Really scary out there when this stuff happens
    Flying at MACH4 +

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Yes, thanks for checking in. Also thankful that our friends who live right there were with us, away.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    I had friends who were right there one hour before the explosion. Son and GF were at the Mets Game. DD and husband on Cuttyhunk.

Scary stuff...

Very scary...Seaside Park is only 20 minutes from me. So glad no one was hurt.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by suskey View Post
    Very scary...Seaside Park is only 20 minutes from me. So glad no one was hurt.

Susan
    Sorry, Susan I forgot to mention New Jersey. Thinking of you all too...
    Jacki

Me and the wife were home but my son we just dropped off with his GF 5 blocks from where it exploded. As soon as my wife got home from the city the news broke, She got a hold of my son right away and they left the show and got a cab right away back home. From what I think the un exploded bomb was right by him.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Me and the wife were home but my son we just dropped off with his GF 5 blocks from where it exploded. As soon as my wife got home from the city the news broke, She got a hold of my son right away and they left the show and got a cab right away back home. From what I think the un exploded bomb was right by him.
    I was thinking of you all too and this is really scary that your son was so close to the second bomb that could have exploded. I hope that they learn from that darn thing where it originated.

Stay safe and be extra alert.

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Chelsea is well known as a gay neighborhood, btw (though it has been getting straightified in the past couple of years).

In addition, 5 bombs were found in Elizabeth, NJ today. Luckily they didn't explode and the suspect is now in custody. He lived in Elizabeth and is allegedly responsible for the bombs at all 3 sires.
    Pat H

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast