Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All the New Yorkers ok?

Very scary things are happening in our world and in our backyards. Be safe everyone!

Dori

This is so scary.
    A few days ago, here in Miami they caught 3 snipers on a penthouse apartment on a South Beach building.
    They were carrying assault weapons and pacing the roof right on Collins Ave and 11th St.
    That area is also a heavy "gay" population area but also packed with tourists.

The three guys were apparently muslim. One name Mohammed and the other two
    with European sounding names. Miami beach is full of Russian maffia so who knows what this is about.
    I live in a high rise neighborhood so the thought of snipers on the balconies is very unnerving to me.
    Luckily someone spotted them but it's so easy to do this and go unnoticed.
    I'm sure had they not been spotted it would have been mayhem.
    We have enough problems with Zika here and now this.

Has anyone been to the All American Chicken restaurant that this guys family owns ? In light of yesterdays attacks, I wonder how they stay in business.

Anyway, I hope you all are in the right places when shtf .

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    Has anyone been to the All American Chicken restaurant that this guys family owns ? In light of yesterdays attacks, I wonder how they stay in business.

Stay in Business, it is just a question on how long it will take from someone blowing them up. They have to know something is coming there way
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar

That is apparently one of the major stressors the family has been facing - the store used to be open 24/7 but then the town passed an ordinance requiring it to close at 10pm. The family became embroiled in a contentious battle with government and neighbors as a result.

I heard on the news that the dad called the police on the son 2 years ago saying he was a terrorist
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I hate to be stupid, but I was on vacation and haven't heard a thing about it. Glad everyone is alright. Shaggy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12