Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wyndham La Belle Maison parking fee

  1. #1

    Wyndham La Belle Maison parking fee

    Per RCI, there is a $26 parking fee, listed as "mandatory".
    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the fee mandatory if you are NOT intending to park a car there?
    Jacki

  2. #2
    I actually called the resort and they told me it is only for guests who have cars.
    Got great flight prices for the Columbus Day weekend so NOLA here we come!
    Jacki

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    18,398
    Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    I actually called the resort and they told me it is only for guests who have cars.
    Got great flight prices for the Columbus Day weekend so NOLA here we come!
    Wonderful! And I love that property.

  4. #4
    I own that week at the Quarterhouse. I might go there for the weekend. What prices did you get
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I own that week at the Quarterhouse. I might go there for the weekend. What prices did you get
    $115 each way out of Islip on Southwest
    Jacki

  6. #6
    Excellent! Sounds like a fun getaway.

  7. #7
    Jackie, I spoke to my Driver He will give you $60 RT back and forth total from airport to hotel and back
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  8. #8
    That is a good price for NOLA. I think we were shoved into a van with several others, went to other drop off locations before we finally got to our resort. We paid a little more, so for that price, direct transportation, great deal.
    Don

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Jackie, I spoke to my Driver He will give you $60 RT back and forth total from airport to hotel and back
    That sounds great, thank you!
    Can you PM me his info?
    Jacki

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    That sounds great, thank you!
    Can you PM me his info?

    Will do just be sure to mention yiur bigfranks friend. Call asap to reserve John
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •