Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving my timeshare away to someone from another country.

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Speaking of Wyndham, we met a couple down here in Florida today who got talked into Summerwinds' Stormy Point Village scam in Branson, where they tell you they have sold your existing timeshare for you, to get you to buy at Stormy Point Village. They fell for it, and found out it is not true, that they still owned the Wyndham one. But, then, he said Wyndham took theirs back. He didn't say anything more.

There's a lengthy thread on Redweeks about Stormy Point Village, and one of the salesmen that was doing the lying, and quit when he found out, told me about it. Recent BBB complaints suggest they are still using the same scam.

I've put out a feeler about this.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    I've put out a feeler about this.
    Nope, he doesn't know anything about that part of Wyndham.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12