Apart from the above waiver request idea for the Resort/HOA to provide a good faith waiver letter specifically waiving any obligations for you to satisfy related debts, as Carolinian noted above for the specificity and range of questions you ask:
You need to have a lawyer in the state where the timeshare is located to look at this.
I concur with this suggestion, and conclude this thread with that.