Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Great news on UDI housekeepijng fees at Christmas Mountain fo 2016

  1. #11
    wages in the Dells are low. I had a cleaning lady come in last summer, she cleaned upstairs and down which is about three times size of the cottage and three bathrooms for $50. she didn't launder sheets and towels though, and she didn't wash windows.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator chriskre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by rapmarks View Post
    wages in the Dells are low. I had a cleaning lady come in last summer, she cleaned upstairs and down which is about three times size of the cottage and three bathrooms for $50. she didn't launder sheets and towels though, and she didn't wash windows.
    Even in place where wages are higher they don't pass those higher wages onto the cleaning crew.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, IL
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskre View Post
    That's insane.
    Don't even give BG any ideas.
    I'm not trying to.

    Avenue Plaza allocates $99.04 for a 525 square foot 1 bedroom unit.
    Scott

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,238
    What are everyone's thoughts on the increase in MF's for the cottages? Seeing as they went from $1,031 to $1,176.34 that's a pretty big jump of over 10%!

    I hope we don't see continued increases of this amount each year.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, IL
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    What are everyone's thoughts on the increase in MF's for the cottages? Seeing as they went from $1,031 to $1,176.34 that's a pretty big jump of over 10%!

    I hope we don't see continued increases of this amount each year.
    That seems pretty large. The Timbers units have been increasing about $75 per year, it seems mostly due to more being put in to reserves.

    2012 - $1094
    2013 - $1138
    2014 - $1201
    2015 7 month prorated - $714 (would be equal to $1224 for a 12 month period)
    2016 - $1278
    Scott

  6. #16
    I do not have the covenant with me, but I read them over this summer, and I believe the maintenance fee in the early nineties was around $300. cleaning fee $25 I think

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,238
    Looks like the have gone up YET AGAIN! $91 now. When I bought this just 3 years ago I think, they were $45 which means they have doubled. Still worth it in the long run, but it eats at me every time the do this because it is becoming more and more of a pain, and less and less worth while.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    Looks like the have gone up YET AGAIN! $91 now. When I bought this just 3 years ago I think, they were $45 which means they have doubled. Still worth it in the long run, but it eats at me every time the do this because it is becoming more and more of a pain, and less and less worth while.
    I think that is way out of line, for the little size of that cottage. I almost bought another one (for when we run away from home), but I backed out.
    Last edited by rapmarks; 01-12-2016 at 11:28 PM.

  9. #19
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    Looks like the have gone up YET AGAIN! $91 now. When I bought this just 3 years ago I think, they were $45 which means they have doubled. Still worth it in the long run, but it eats at me every time the do this because it is becoming more and more of a pain, and less and less worth while.
    I have always felt it was unfair that you had to pay on your first three Resies. As a UDI Owner you are entitled to three reservations. Anything after that I can see but the first three always irked me.

    Anyway, I feel your pain. A 100% increase in three years is just crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •