Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LET's GO METS!

Quote Originally Posted by rapmarks View Post
    great, now don't reach out and try to catch a pop fly when the cubs have an easy out, like that guy did twelve years ago
    No chance. Look for me on TV - I'll be the one in the Cubs sweatshirt!

It's funny, when I was in high school and college we used to buy bleacher seats to about 10 games per year, go sit in the front row of left field, and talk with the players during warmups (Roger McDowell from the Phillies was always a blast, joking and playing catch with us). Then suddenly the bleacher tickets became some of the most expensive ones in the park, and we couldn't go quite as often.
    Scott

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    I'd say Go Royals, but I'm sure they don't want me to.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

"great, now don't reach out and try to catch a pop fly when the cubs have an easy out, like that guy did twelve years ago"

Thanks for saying that before I did.

Last week Family and Friends were at the NLDS against the Dodgers. Due to business commitments I could not attend. As soon as the Mets crushed the Dodgers I got ticket to the 1st and 2nd home Playoff games. Last night and tonight.

What a great night it was last night. We got parking 2 1/2 hours early. Met up with family friends. Had a delicious healthy turkey hero from one of the local vendors 'Mama's of Corona'.

The crowd was totally charged up. Ad hoc chants of "Lets Go Mets" , 2 syllable chants of "HAR VEY, HAR VEY, HAR VEY", followed by "MUR PHY, MUR PHY, MUR PHY"
    all night long.

Never been to a post series baseball game until last night. Now I can scratch that off my list!
    Flying at MACH4 +

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    go royals
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Quote Originally Posted by billymach4 View Post
    Last week Family and Friends were at the NLDS against the Dodgers. Due to business commitments I could not attend. As soon as the Mets crushed the Dodgers I got ticket to the 1st and 2nd home Playoff games. Last night and tonight.

What a great night it was last night. We got parking 2 1/2 hours early. Met up with family friends. Had a delicious healthy turkey hero from one of the local vendors 'Mama's of Corona'.

The crowd was totally charged up. Ad hoc chants of "Lets Go Mets" , 2 syllable chants of "HAR VEY, HAR VEY, HAR VEY", followed by "MUR PHY, MUR PHY, MUR PHY"
    all night long.

Never been to a post series baseball game until last night. Now I can scratch that off my list!
    Good for you! Lets go Mets!
    Jacki

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    My brother husband son and GF are at the game tonight with Billymach

My husband went to a post season game when the mets win back in 1986??!?
    He drove my car to the stadium and noticed after 30 minutes that there was smoke coming from the hood. It went on fire! He took off the plates and went into the game
    Afterwards, he knew I would be really p$ssee off, so he called his mother who. Ame and picked him up

I really liked my Dodge Dart Swinger.

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
    My brother husband son and GF are at the game tonight with Billymach

My husband went to a post season game when the mets win back in 1986??!?
    He drove my car to the stadium and noticed after 30 minutes that there was smoke coming from the hood. It went on fire! He took off the plates and went into the game
    Afterwards, he knew I would be really p$ssee off, so he called his mother who. Ame and picked him up

I really liked my Dodge Dart Swinger.

Got to believe
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Brooms are selling out everywhere. I wonder why?
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast