Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WE NEED 1 player for our TS4Ms Fantasy Football

Frank,

You asked how do you set your draft order? Go to the Draft Room and go to Draft Help for questions on the draft. Follow the links. It tells you to go to the My Draft link. On that page you will see Player Rank Tool link.Outside of the first player listed, Forte, I was able to move players around and save my list.

The draft order has been set by random order set by the CBS computer. It looks like Jimmy will get AP since he has the first pick. The order of the draft is: odd rounds picks will be 1-10, even rounds picks will be 10-1

Walt
    Last edited by tennisWalt; 09-07-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    The draft order has been set by random order set by the CBS computer. It looks like Jimmy will get AP since he has the first pick. The order of the draft is: odd rounds picks will be 1-10, even rounds picks will be 10-1

Walt
    I spoke to Jimmy and told him that even if he has the first pick. It will not help him at all. He needs pick 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 in order to have a chance in making the playoffs. He will never win picking up all Vikings players, He just not get it, Not Jimmy or the Vikings are winning
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Frank,

You asked how do you set your draft order? Go to the Draft Room and go to Draft Help for questions on the draft. Follow the links. It tells you to go to the My Draft link. On that page you will see Player Rank Tool link.Outside of the first player listed, Forte, I was able to move players around and save my list.
    I was able to move the players into my Que last night. I cwas not able to prior. The only problem I have is I can not edit the order. The drag is not working on Chrome.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Draft Order
    Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds

Pick

Team

1 Purple People Eaters
    2 The Cullinizers
    3 EX-OPS
    4 Goose Squad
    5 Hope & Prayer
    6 Bigfrank
    7 SACK PACK